Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Support

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Suppo

I thought I was a fan but thanks for the contest because now I know I am a fan.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Suppo

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
      Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Support (September 6 - September 13 2010)

We have teamed up with Taiwanese motherboard maker ASRock to give away four of its newest motherboards that come with handy and first of the kind USB 3.0 front panel support. Up for grabs is the X58 Extreme6, P55 Extreme4, 890FX Deluxe4 and 890GX Extreme4.

"USB 3.0 interface will become the mainstream in the coming future. As the pioneer in motherboard industry, ASRock pays special attention to detail in order to provide consumers with premium quality and user-friendly motherboards. To facilitate the computing operation, some of ASRock USB 3.0 motherboards are exclusively equipped with Front USB 3.0 Panel. The ASRock innovative Front USB 3.0 Panel can support 2 additional USB 3.0 ports besides the I/O panel.

"

How to win?

For your chance to win one, all you need to do is BECOME A TWEAKTOWN FAN on Facebook! You will also have to post on the fan page and say:

"I want to win a new ASRock motherboard with USB 3.0 Front Panel support at TweakTown!"

You will need to reply to this thread and say that you have become a fan and if you are selected, we will ask for your name to check our FB fan page.

Giveaway runs from today until September 13th 2010 at 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

For this weekly giveaway anyone in the world can enter and you do not pay for the shipping charges.

"I want to win a new ASRock motherboard with USB 3.0 Front Panel support at TweakTown!" would love to win for the kids school computer!! Let our small school see the newest Technology

Comment

"I want to win a new ASRock motherboard with USB 3.0 Front Panel support at TweakTown!"

would love to win for our kid's small school Computer. Let them see newest Technology and Hesrt from America

Comment

I'm a fan.

Comment

I have become a fan on Facebook and look forward to upgrading my tired computer motherboard .

Comment

Became fan on Facebook. My name is "Contest Italia". Thank you and bye!

Comment

hello there, i'm already posted on TT's wall...
                check here: TweakTown | Facebook

Comment

already a fan and posted

THX tweaktown!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Im a fan on facebook
                    ASRock and TweakTown FTW !

Comment

i`m a fan on Facebook

Comment

Im already a fan :)

Comment

I am a fan now :)

Comment

I am already a fan!
                            My name on facebook is "Nimrod Almoni"

Comment

I am a fan and have posted.

Comment

already a fan and posted in FB!

Comment

Working...
                                X