Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Support

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Suppo

I've become a fan of Tweaktown on Facebook.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Suppo

already a fan
      TT ftw

Comment

As always I will always be a TweakTown fan ^__^
        Granites PC:
        Motherboard Gigabyte EP45-UD3
        Intel Q6600 G0 stepping
        Coolermaster 500w PSU
        WD caviar??? 320G
        HIS 4830
        G.skill 4 gigs RAM
        Noctua NH-C12P
        Lian Li PC-K8 (crappy black spraypaint interior from me)

Comment

I'm a fan, thanks for the giveaway!

Comment

Already a fan and registered, I wounder what new things this set up willl allow me to do? Crisis 2 maybe?

Comment

I am TweakTown's FaceboOK fan~
              <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p>comming soon..

AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice @ 1.95
              OCZ Gold VX 1GB/(512MBx2) DDR PC-4000
              Western digital 80GB 7200RPM
              LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D/
              leaktek 6800gt @427/1.15
              Antec TX1050B <o:p></o:p>

</o:p>

Comment

Fanned, posted, very excited!

Would LOVE to win one of these, would make a great board for my high-school's video transcoder I am building!!!!

Comment

"I want to win a new ASRock motherboard with USB 3.0 Front Panel support at TweakTown!"

Comment

Already a fan and commented on facebook.
                    More power TweakTown and goodluck to me.

Comment

Posted on the wall and already a fan!

Comment

I am now a fan and have posted as instructed.

Comment

On Facebook I only see this "22 People Like This"... Is there some other link for tweaktown?

TweakTown Info | Facebook

I "Liked" the link in FB but I'm confused how all these people posted theirs and I only see 22... I'm happy to win a motherboard.

Nevermind found the actual place

TweakTown, Pleasanton, California. 243,083 likes · 6,972 talking about this. TweakTown® has the most authoritative, unbiased tech, science, space, and gaming news and reviews.
                          Last edited by indomidable; 09-08-2010, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I'm a fan on facebook and I replied.

Comment

Already a fan on TT on FB. Good luck to all.

Comment

Re: Weekly Giveaway: Win one of four new ASRock motherboards with Front USB 3.0 Suppo

Good luck to every one

Comment

Working...
                                X