Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

i'm already a fan, and commented!

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

I post on facebook and i hope to win .because i never win anything in my life.
      hope u shipping to israel :)

my facebook profile:אלון גוילי | Facebook

Comment

i'm already a fan...
        wowww... is gonna be a excellent upgrade for my gt6600...hey ... don't laugh...;)

Comment

Long time fan, first time poster.

The possible reward was just to great to remain a ghost.

Allow me to wipe off the drool and wish everyone good luck.

Comment

Already a fan.

Great weekly giveaway

Comment

I'm already a fan on Facebook and posted the comment.

Comment

I have become a fan, and i really need to upgrade my old 8600GT. Good luck to everybody

Comment

I'm now a fan and really need to upgrade my old 8600GT. Good luck to everybody

Comment

I'm already a fan at Facebook, and I'm in dire need of a new videocard.
                    It's been 4 months already that I'm using my onboard graphics since my 9500gt died. :(

Comment

I am already a fan on Facebook and good luck to all

Comment

already a fan! hope i win

Comment

I have becom a fan and have posted on facebook. Can't wait to hear from you.

Comment

i'm already a fan and posted on the fan page wall.
                            i read the site daily and would really like this cool prize!

Comment

I'm already a fan of Tweaktown @ facebook, and posted the "magic sentences", hope i win the weekly giveaway..
                              My name is "Reza Muhammad", and here's a link to my profile
                              Reza Muhammad | Facebook
                              Last edited by rez666; 07-28-2010, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Hi,
                                I am a fan of TweakTown on Facebook and posted on Facebook
                                I want to win the MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD at TweakTown!
                                as per instructions.

Comment

Working...
                                X