No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

Hello, i became a fan on TweakTown's facebook page..and already posted the message..
    good luck everyone...(including me, LOL..)

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

Originally posted by shinryu8197 View Post
      there is a rectangular box there where you can post your message on the Tweak Town wall. It's at the top of the TT wall, near the word "Wall". :-)
      The problem is that the "Like" button is always there, when I push it again it says: "You are already connected".... but as I go the my "Pages" in my Account to see what I became a fan of, TweakTown is not there! And therefore, there is no box available on the "Wall" where I can write something.

Maybe a bug with Facebook, but I don't know how to solve it :(

Comment

already a fan and posted.goodluck to me.

Comment

Now , i am proud fan of Tweak Town!!!!
          Lets Start Tweaking

Comment

Hey, I have become a fan on Facebook. I just found this site yesterday when I was looking for reviews on video cards and I already love it. This card would be a great replacement for my current video card (consequently the reason I was looking at reviews yesterday). I need a replacement because my current card likes to overheat. For example, after playing Starcraft 2 for only 10-15 minutes my card reaches temperatures exceeding 110C. So please pick me because I'm really short on money and I need a new card. Oh, and TweakTown RULES!!!!

Comment

I am a fan!
              Gizas! what a mess :)

Comment

I am now a fan on Facebook and have posted there as well.

Comment

I have become a fan of TweakTown on facebook and posted on the wall! Wish me luck! Thanks!

Comment

I have become a fan on facebook and posted on the wall, thanks.

Comment

I'm a fan on FB and an even bigger fan of the weekly giveaways :)

Comment

Im a Fan now .. Really nice giveaway , would fit nice in my new computer :-) Good luck All .

Comment

I'm a fan of Tweaktown and posted the GTX 460 message on the wall. This looks like a really sweet card. I hope I win. Good luck to all!

Comment

Hi, thanks for this giveaway. that sweet card is still to expensive to buy over here. i am not buying a big 22" monitor since i not have power to play games on that resolution. ohh...how happy i am to participate in this giveaway. I have become a fan of tweaktown on facebook.

Comment

I'm already a fan on Facebook, good luck to all.

Comment

Awesome chance to win a great card! I became a fan!

Comment

Working...
                                X