Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

Really? I heard the V8 is pretty good. Whats the main difference? And why recommend one over the other?

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway - MSI GeForce GTX 460 768MB Cyclone OC Video Card worth $209 USD

the V8 has only 1 120mm in the middle while the V6 has a 2 120mm push and pull fan on it and a kick ass face :) 2 is better than 1.
      HTPC

Intel Pentium G620
      ASRock H61M-ITX
      ATI Radeon HD5550
      Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB
      Seagate Barracuda 2x500GB
      XMBC Media Player

Comment

lmao, sorry that WAS the one i was referring to xD not the v8, the v6 GT hahahaha I was starting to wonder when you said that whether i got the model wrong

Comment

hehehe :D better get the V6 if you plan to upgrade :) i wanted to buy the V6 but lack of funds because i'm still saving for my case modification hehe :D

btw, you can also try the Prolicatech Megashadow, it's an awesome cooler also :)
          HTPC

Intel Pentium G620
          ASRock H61M-ITX
          ATI Radeon HD5550
          Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB
          XMBC Media Player

Comment

Says this item is no longer in production O_o Its a pretty tall cooler as well, i'm only running a Mid Tower, not a full tower >.< At most i plan to get a CM 690 II Advanced, but i don't think that'd fit in there. V6 GT Maybe i still have chance you see.

Comment

looking forward for that :) i'm also planning about the Cooler Master 692 II but i'm satisfied now with my Thermaltake V3 :)
              HTPC

Intel Pentium G620
              ASRock H61M-ITX
              ATI Radeon HD5550
              Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB
              XMBC Media Player

Comment

Ahaha, i see, i'm using a silly old Centurion 590 here, but its overloaded with Fans xD

Comment

hamsteyr, how much do you sell your old 8800GT? just pm me the price :)
                  HTPC

Intel Pentium G620
                  ASRock H61M-ITX
                  ATI Radeon HD5550
                  Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB
                  XMBC Media Player

Comment

congrats to the winner!

Comment

Congrats to hamsteyr!
                      Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

congrats hamsteyr!

Comment

Way to go!!! congratz on winning a awesome card!

Comment

Congrats to who won.

You got a great card and I hope you enjoy great games with it. To do less would be a crime.

Comment

who won?
                              Athlon II X3 440
                              Kingston 2x2gb + 2X4gb Hyper-X
                              ECS A880GM-AD3
                              Sapphire Radeon HD6670 DDR5
                              CM690 II Advance
                              Seasonic M12II 520w
                              Acer X193HQ 18.5"

Comment

Hey dude read post 185.

Comment

Working...
                                X