This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway - CoolIT Domino Advanced Liquid Cooling

Hi I just purchased an i7 975 but am scared to look at any overclocking options. I am currently running just the stock air cooling and have been concerned because of OC'ing this processors is known to get extremely hot, extremely fast. I would love the opportunity to try my hand at some OC'ing prowess and would love to try liquid cooling finally!!

Ian

Comment

Count me in, I'm still using the stock cooler on my ancient socket 939 Athlon 64 3800+. Gathering together a list of parts for a new AM3 build and having an awesome cooler like the CoolIT Domino would really help with my indecison about which cpu cooler to get.

Comment

i have ArticCooling Freezer 64 Pro on my x2 5000+

Comment

Please count me in, and thank you in advance in case I get lucky

Two computers, both with Thermalright XP-90C with 92 mm medium speed panaflow fans

Todd

Comment

intel quadcore 9300, stock cooler in Antec 300 case with extra fans - works well
            Son has 9300 w stock cooler in raidmax case, needs better cooling!

Comment

Currently using Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 and stock cooler. IT WARMS UP MY ROOM!

Comment

currently using artic cooling 7 pro to cool my p4

Comment

Dude, I'm using stock on an e6750. Help a guy out

Comment

Signed up for the giveaway!

I have an E4400 overclocked to 3.16Ghz using the stock Intel cooler. Its not glamorous but 58% OC for free ain't bad!

Comment

I am using a stock Intel cooler on a Pentium D 940. I want a new computer bad!

Comment

I have a variety of air cooled products for my AMD's. Working on the guts to move to water cooled.

Comment

Zalman BTF95 on my C2D E6750 - clocked from 2.6 to 3.6 before stability issues.

Comment

I'm in the process of building a new system and this would come in handy

Comment

I have a Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale using a Thermalright TRUE 120 Black Anniversary Edition cooler.

Comment

Currently using a TRUE120 Extreme on a C2Q 6700 oc'd to 3.3.

Will be getting an i7 920 in 3-4 weeks and would love to have a nice cooler for it =)

Comment

Working...
                                X