No announcement yet.

Gigabyte GA-7DXR+ Competition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

: peace: shooting hippies? Then try Tweaktown! They are the **** and they have everything in teh whole wide world!

First was TT is bad: Umm, err, doesn't regularly ship free, unreleased hardware to my house, delivered by naked hot women instantaneously by teleportation. Regularly.

Tweaktown is my favorite place in the universe, because:
    -Moderators and everyone else is totally kick ass knowledgable, nice, intelligent people, who I like to talk to.
    -Forum is set up awesome, News is absolutely the best ever
    -Smilies are fun:sun:
    -Contests rock, plus I think I need a motherboard more than anyone else here, I am running an evil Aopen AK33 Via POS KT133, combined with Windows XP it slows it down soo bad. I also have no job which sucks, since I have tried like 5 places recently. I love TT so much and I hope the wil love me back by awarding me this fine motherboard. In fact, I think I will write a collosal essay on why TT kicks ass. GO!

Tweaktown is the most informative website that I read. They aren't as in depth as Tom's Hardware, but I don't really like that as much, as Tom's sometimes gives more info than necessary. TT is full of wonderful people and information. It is my goal to become a reviewer for TT sometime when I can further hone my reviewing skills to the point of TT worthyness. As TT founder Cameron Wilmot said: "without a doubt the most important people are you, the loyal readers of TweakTown!" That's me right? Too bad all my work would go in vain were I to write the 15 page essay I was planning on. I just realized that the entries are chosen randomly. I was seriously going to write a 10 page essay on why TT is great. I still will if you'll give me teh motherboard

Comment

Comment

Is it just me, or is there two hours to go in the comp? :D

Comment

It's got to be close. :D
          But the chief might not be feelin' to good atm.

Comment

He was up and posting when he got home this morning.. didn't seem too bad then. But i guess he's probably gonna sleep til about 3 now... oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
              He was up and posting when he got home this morning.. didn't seem too bad then. But i guess he's probably gonna sleep til about 3 now... oh well
              I'm back better than ever (don't tell anyone, but I still feel pretty hung over).

The competition is closed, no more entries after this post will be included.

Comment

*Drum Roll*

The winner is.............. nVladik - Congrats, we'll get the board sent out to you soon!

Here is how I choose the winner, totally random. I put all the names in a text file and named them each 1 to 40. Not having seen the list, I asked Kay (she didn't enter in the competition) to choose a number and she choose 17 which was nVladik.

Comment

I object!

Nah.. maybe not.. Congrats nVladik. Hope you enjoy the board...

Comment

Congrats nvladik...........hope my cheque is now in the mail j/k ;)

Comment

Gee and I told ya which number ya were supose to say. :rolleyes2
                      j/k :laugh:

Comment

3 would have been nice.. I bet wiggo said 11, didn't he?

Comment

Not even close buddy. ;)

Comment

Congrats nvladik :)

Comment

Yes and enjoy my board when ya get it buddy. :thumb:

Comment

congrats nVladik

too bad the chosen number wasnt 18 (cos I posted right after nVladik)

If only I entered the comp 1 hour earlier :)

oh well, time for the next comp tweako

Comment

Working...
                                X