Microsoft Intellimouse Optical with New Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have tried the MS explorer 3.0 and found my hand sliding off
    the mouse alot, and the newly aranged thumb buttons difficult to use, previously used a logitech Mouseman wheel Mouse.
    I am now using the MS intellimouse Optical 1.1 Special Edition
    mouse, the shape takes a little bit of getting used to but it tracks flawlessly and is a little heavier than the regular Intellimouse optical and the Eplorer mouse simular in weight to the logitech.

My System:
    P4 1.6A @ 2.133Ghz. 133FSB /conservative
    Asus P4S533 M.B. (SiS 645DX Chipset)
    OCSystem 512 MB. True Speed DDR-400Mhz.Ram
    Leadtek AD 250 TD Geforce 4 Ti-4400 Which runs nicely @ 300/650Mhz.
    Maxtor 80 Gig. 7200 RPM ATA-133 H.D.
    Yamaha CRW-3200 CDRW
    Lite-On 163 16X DVD
    Digital Doc 5
    SuperFlower Black Aluminum/Magnesium Case with 6 case fans stock.
    Antec TruePower 430 Watt P.S.
    IBM P97 Stealth 19 inch CRT Monitor
    Logitech Z-560 4.1 Speakers
    Belkin 1200 V/A UPS
    MS Intellimouse 1.1 Special Edition
    Windows XP Professional

Since Intels price drops I am upgrading to the 2.53Ghz.

Comment

The surface is "more slippery" until you get used to it. I love mine now. Cussed it at first though.

Comment

i own a gen 3 and will never go back to a ball mouse :D

:thumb:

Comment

Yeah the first week, I hated the optical mouse. I almost returned it, especially since I was having a really hard time playing games with it. I kept messing with the settings, and well NOW I Love it. :D
          It is sooo much better than a mouse ball, you just have to find the right settings and you'll be set!!!:laugh:

Comment

What!!!

Now that I am ready to order 1 of those mouse Bestbuy do not take orders for that item anymore? (Sorry, no longer taking orders for this item. Not available for store pickup.)

Anywhere else I can buy them?
            Can't find any places selling that item around my place, so I was gonna order from the US (yes, Canadian here)

Thanks
            Grypht

Comment

Hey Grypht,
              You can find them thru Pricegrabber. Microsoft Intellimouse Optical
              1.1 Special Edition

Comparison shop for in . See store ratings and reviews and find the best prices on with PriceGrabber's shopping search engine.

Also check the post under new products for a couple of links showing the new Logitech Mice.

MHG

Comment

Originally posted by saidin
                Yeah the first week, I hated the optical mouse. I almost returned it, especially since I was having a really hard time playing games with it. I kept messing with the settings, and well NOW I Love it. :D
                It is sooo much better than a mouse ball, you just have to find the right settings and you'll be set!!!:laugh:
                I felt the same exact way...then i installed the cd and i own in games and threw away my mouse pad...now it just sits on the table its much much smoother and don't have to worry about dirty mice and a lil wheel breaking on you. its sweet
                - Damien

Comment

I have 3 of the white 5 buttons, and I cant wait to pick up a special edition. That mouse really turns my cranks!

I wish i could get a mouse exaclty like it but with like ten buttons!! Bring on the buttons baby!

:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                  X