Nokia & Email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nokia & Email?

DO ANY OF THEM GET EMAIL - ESPECIALLY ALREADY EXISTING HOTMAIL AND MSN ADDRESSES - EVEN IF ITS THE MOBILE COMMUNICATOR IM COOL WITH IT:shoot3:

i check my hotmail through my nokia 5110 while it is connected to the internet, but you need a pc for it, if i understand you right then you're after a WAP browser client? :confused:

Comment

whoa- a what? - a wap browser client? sorry i dont have a clue:shoot3:

Comment

Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) is a universal open standard for bringing Internet content and advanced Value Added Services to mobile phones and other wireless devices. This is basically your internet explorer on your phone, it is needed to view things from your phone on the internet. But you will need a phone that is WAP enabled.

Comment

You must mean one of the recent Nokia's right?
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

yeah - they are really nice looking - i just want to question an owner! cool looking enough huh? i guess if its a WAP - id get one - or two me and the wife would get one:shoot3:

oh and have you read the link regarding a clan?:thumb:

Comment

i know that with the Nokia 8210(i think) and a telstra email account it is very easy to check email, did it all the time till i temporarily miss placed my mobile :D

Comment

Working...
              X