No announcement yet.

Unusual Objects Used as Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some day I want enough money so that the money could be a toy!

Comment

There you go that would work

Comment

Haven't found any money trees at Walmart yet.

Comment

Please when you do.... tell my I plant a couple hundred in my back yard.....

Comment

Perhaps we could fertilize them together.

Comment

Hehehehehe.....

Comment

He never stops does he?

Comment

Nah.... that would take away all the fun!!!

Comment

he fertilize somebody else now

Comment

Laughing.... I think that is a differant kinda fertilizing.... meihui .... laughing!!

Comment

Being the one fertilized, I guess so.

Comment

Gesh.... never thought racing remote control cars could be so much fun. We down to naples today My other half placed 1st in both pre races and came in second on the main race..... I'll tell ya this .... i have never seen so many grown men playing with a toy as I had tonite. This just goes to show you that boys will be boys and that they never grow up... they are always going to be a TOYSRUS kid!!

I just look at it this way.... its saturday He got paid on Friday now he only has $30.00 to last the week!!

Comment

(Being the one fertilized, I guess so.)

First of all you need to relax alittle and stop thinking that everyone that comes to the forum is trying to take your man..... I personally have noooooooooooo interest in Doc he comes to the forum and so do I .... besides I have a wooooooooooooooooonderful man of my own!!!! You actually make it feel like we have to govern ourselves when we either speek to doc or speek of him.

You want to know a little secret .... if you smother a man so much and continue to act very jelious it will push them away!! I dont mean nothing bad about what I am saying but just by reading some of the post I think you are really moving to fast and being to judgmental on other people.

(stomyweather from tricks puter)

Comment

Working...
                            X