Unusual Objects Used as Toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Objects Used as Toys

This thread is dedicated to all those sick humans or subhumans who visit Tweaktown whose sense of humor borders on the wierd.

Please reveal to the world the unusual objects used as toys by you, your friends, your neighbors, your enemies or wherever you have installed your spy cams.

Example: I once had a beautiful 13" beagle that thought the perfect toy was anything that he could make vibrate. He became adept at pushing the switch on a d___o. This would of course run the batteries down quickly. I seem to remember the comment that the dog chewing on this device improved the quality of later experience with this object.

I had a little brother that would sit quietly entertained for hours if you snapped a clothespin onto the back belt-loop of his jeans.:laugh:

No, wait - come to think of it that was me.:o

umm.........never mind
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I had a brother who used socks to ... never mind. We used to tie him up out in the woods so that we could eat his supper.

Comment

Laughing..... I once had a d____o..... but my farrett ate it!!! damn little critters!!

Comment

And what other strange uses for this "toy" did you have?

Comment

Ummm Im not telling.... but a year ago it was my best friend morning noon and night..... see i was prego... and my other stupid half refused to umm never mind anyways he used to say i dont want my kid saying oh hell dad stop poking me in the head.... or spitting on me type of things..... so for my hole nine months and the 6 dreadful weeks afterwards..... a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!

And ill tell ya this.... when i was prego.... my hormons were outta this world.... uncontrolable..... so much so that I would not have another kid if my life depended on it!!

Comment

Rarely do I give advice in this area but ------ what is a tongue for if not for that? Mine has put a number of batteries out of service.

Comment

Thaaaat's it............I'm out of here.....:hammer:

Comment

Ooops we seemed to have overstepped the limits of good taste there. How about some more conventional toys.

Comment

Originally posted by drpeterbright
                    we seemed to have overstepped the limits of good taste there
                    That you did, that you did, :afro:

More conventional toys...hmmn

I don't think I have any...:confused:

Comment

Should save that kinda stuff for the Tweak Cafe.. ;)

Comment

opppppp's sorry

Ok... let's step up the knotch alittle: As I go threw the many of many toys I have.... (the one's in the closet not included)

See I go threw my everyday life style wondering Hmmmm will I have the money to pay the bills..... IF my other half goes out and spends $500.00 on a Remote Control Car??? (Nope the phone bill didnt get paid)..... See he goes threw these stages: Not that I am complaining I get much enjoyment out of them. Anyways: Tuesday as the postman deside to deliever his pay check just 4 days late..... no sooner did we cash it but $500.00 was gone in no time at all..... Thinking couldn't he just play with the ones he already had... nooooooo that is not the sain thang to do~!

So now we will be going pretty much every weekend to race this little sucker..... and I do have to say this that little sucker halls the bacon!!!

Comment

Call me crazy..... but boys will be boys!!! Here is just a list of all the toys we have:

Ill start with the one I enjoy the most: The 1966 Ford Fairlane that is set up for racing..... it has a big block ford 509 CI of nuthing but pure horse power set up on nitros.... this car fly's.... it is set up to run 1/4 mile running in the low 10's.
                          Then we have a 1995 Ford mustang.... this car is pretty much stock and runs mid 12's in the 1/4 mile.... (this happens to be a very exspensive habbit)

Comment

Next would have to be the RC cars.... This hobby is almost as exspensive as racing the actual race car.... just the gas alone for the little suckers is $30.00 for a galon!!!
                            We pretty much have 7 of them from Electric to gas....

oh ya not to mention We have a remote control boat and sub....

With this in mind I really cant stand these: and they are up for sale..... The several airplains and believe it or not one of them even have nitros on them!! (LIFE IN THE FAST LANE) Reason I cant stand these.....what goes up must come down and if you do not do this perfect then there goes $1000+ dollars out the window....

Comment

Nope Im not done yet:

2 boats.... 1 being a 17 foot bass tracker and a 27 foot bayliner.... The bass tracker is alot of fun.... I caught my biggest snook on that boat!

Then there is the 2 3 wheelers... Mines a big red: (the catalac of all dirt bikes) his yes of course is much faster A TriZ and this of course has nitros on it too... (yes he is a nitros freak!! even has it tatooed on his body!!)

Then we have our kites... stunt kites that is: Over in Fort Lauderdale Florida.... we go to these big kite festavals..... where people from all around the world bring these kites some of which are bigger then a house.....

And last but not least these computers....

Thank God he goes threw sperts: From fishing to computers then too RC cars..... gesh I'm just hoping next will be my best enjoyment!! THE RACE CAR!!!

PS.... sorry to bore you this long with the many toys that surround me daily..... just think atleast the one's in my closet dont stop me from paying bills) : peace:

Comment

Working...
                              X