Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are good pc games with graphics that are not too high?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are good pc games with graphics that are not too high?

My computer's graphic card is not that high. So what are the games have games I can play online or offline?

Re: What are good pc games with graphics that are not too high?

which graphic card are you using ?
    you can see game specifications on internet as well as there are many gaming sites which provides that kind of info .

Comment

Are you referring to games that are console ports? If so try dropping your resolution down to 1080p and increasing your distance from the screen might help.

Comment

Almost all PC games are scalable graphics wise. FOr example, Star Craft II will happily run on anything that was considered "mid range" three to four years ago. Sure it won't look as pretty but a mix of high and ultra settings on a 3850 run at ~30 FPS.

Like nafsee said, unless you give your full specs we can't really be to specific as to what will and won't run with acceptable FPS and still look good. Generally most console ports are quite easy for a modern PC with descreet GPU to run. There are exceptions if the game has been poorly converted etc. I can still run Street Fighter 4 and Resident Evil 5 on a 7900GTO flashed to GTX and an Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (socket 939) with a bit of detail adjustment.

Post your specs and we can help more.
        Coolermaster CM 690 II advance Case
        Corsair HX750 (CWT, 91%(80+ Gold rated @230V) single 62A 12V rail
        P55A-UD4 v2.0 @ F14
        Core i5 760 @ 20 x 201, 4.02GHz
        TRUE Black with a single Noctua NF-P12 pumping out 55 CFM @ 19db .
        2 x 2GB Mushkin Ridgeback (996902), @ 7-10-8-27, 2010-DDR, 1.66v
        2 x Gigabyte GTX 460 1024MB in SLI (Pre OC'd to 715MHz core and 1800MHz VRAM) @ 850 Core / 4100 Mem.
        Intel X25-M Boot Drive (OS and Programs) 200MB/s Read & 90MB/s Write
        Corsair X32 200MB/s Read & 100MB/s Write
        WD Caviar Blue 640GB C (Steam, Games, Storage, Temp Files & Folders, etc)
        Samsung F3 500GB Backup/Images
        Noctua 1300RPM 19dB case fan (rear extraction)
        3 x 140 MM Coolermaster LED fans (one front intake, one top extraction, one side intake)
        Dell Ultra Sharp 2209WAf E-IPS @ 1680x1050

Comment

Working...
        X