Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on gaming pc

Re: advice on gaming pc

Good PC there mate, for PSU, 750W should do, and that PC Power and Cooling is very good. I believe GFX should fit in the case. About wireless, the board doesn't have a wireless card, but if you want one, go for D-Link - D-Link DWA-552 Xtreme N Desktop Adapter or D-Link DWA-556 Xtreme N PCI Express Desktop Adapter - only difference is that the first one is PCI and second one is PCI-E. I have the PCI version of it and it is very good.

If you need a wireless router go for this, I dont have this one, but thinking of one - D-Link DIR-655 Xtreme N Gigabit Router

About the heatsink, dont really know, I dont think it will give you any trouble.

Comment

Alright, thanks for the help man, much appreciated. :)

Comment

I've got a 4870x2 and the same case as you.
        It's a tight fit, so make sure you increase the fan speed on the GPU so it doesn't overheat.
        Some people here told me i could use RivaTuner to regulate the fan, it works great.

Comment

The 4870X2 wasn't that much of a problem tough (I removed the upper HDD cage or extra room). It was fitting in the power supply that got on my nerves. Why aren't all of them modular, it would make things so much easier...

To what percentage/speed did you increase the fan speed on the 4870X2?

I just left it at factory settings. But in the beginning I had the case fans at low (800) RPM. Things became pretty hot. So I increased their speed to mid (1200) RPM. Things are a lot cooler now.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X