• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I prefer flying and driving sims,,,, and the game the Sims

Comment

thats the thing BF is a flying and driving sim, it has it all

Comment

Counter-strike is always good to play (with the realism updates of course :))

Mafia was a damn good game, with a great storyline. VERY near the top for me.

need for speed Hot pursuit 2 was brilliant, compared to the first one, great graphics.

diablo ii, very good except for the bit dodgy gameplay (lags and that)

these would have to be the best, but i like a heap of games.

Comment

I like CS at the moment, but C&C is the best game overall, dont have to play it tho. Lately I just want to kill people!
          :flames:

Comment

My vote was for Game Not Mentioned Here. When I'm ready to chill, I play 2 suit Spider. :p
            :-(

Comment

Originally posted by elrado1
              My vote was for Game Not Mentioned Here. When I'm ready to chill, I play 2 suit Spider. :p
              Ah, the memories... :)

I only ever got out 2 hands of Hard (4 suit)

Comment

I've tried that, like once. Seemed impossible. Will give it another try.
                :-(

Comment

I vote for all the Q3 multiplayer mods. CCTF - my fav

Comment

Comment

GTA 3 was a better game than vice city in my opinion. The option to buy building to get jobs etc was the worst thing to include. In gta 3 u always knew where to go for ure next mission in vice city i spent ages woundering where to go:mad:

Comment

hey guys...noob here..and i have to say right now..for me has to be Vietcong ....its i dunno.. freaky..not like scary..i cant explain..its just kewl :thumb:

Comment

Me thinks you have all forgotten one of the best games out at the moment and a series of games which have rocked the world with there innotive ideas and attention to detail. The people who allowed you to walk around real world, steal cars, kick old grannies and just race around like a lunatic - yes im talking about GTA ant inparticlular Vice City - This game is f*cking fantastic.

The attention to detail is amazing - the songs a brilliant - cruising along on your motorcylce listening to micheal jackson. You can listen to your own mp3s through the game and they will run like a radio station. you can do amazing stunts on your motorcycle or taxi if your daft enough - its got beaches, beach buggies - hookers, helicopters - i can't some it up, i don't have enough space.

Read some of these reviews Vice City

ta ta

Comment

Working...
                          X