Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castle wolfenstein RULEZZZZZ :thumb:

Comment

even though i have never played it... i'll have to agree:D after all..it is Wolfy!:D

Comment

I just beat the first Boss

Starting the first forest , V2 launch site bit ,looks F@$kin good eh

Comment

Just installed it yesterday. Great game! I'm playin it on easy and I'm still getting my butt whooped. :D

Graphics are very nice and smooth. Can play at High Quality 1152x864 smooth as silk on my overclocked GeForce2 GTS.

Anyone know how to run a benchmarking demo on it?

Comment

Yeah even with my geforce 2 MX everything runs SMOOTH!

Comment

i still dont have it :cry: :cry:
              anyone know where i can -cough-download it-cough-;)

Comment

*cough* me *cough*

Comment

-cough-where-cough-

Comment

AAnyone thinking of getting this game should.The game play is excellent (bombed out german town) also got 2 new weapons, the paratrooper semiauto , and flame thrower (dudes look funny on fire, bit like SoF but clearer)

:afro:

Comment

Yes RTCW is good, but the ending is dissapointing! However I haven't played it online yet. So its die Deathshead :)

Comment

Man the game is really difficult!! Now i'm in the forrest!

Comment

Just beat the Das Udat Soldar (hehe) new weapons F@#$k

Comment

the Uber Soldat? he was a nasty little mofo.. I'm a few levels past that.. Don't expect that to be the last time u see him.. hehehehe

Comment

Bought the game just yesterday ($85 for the tin). I've been wanting to get the feel for it, in single player, but I've only up to the zombie catacombs (very early in game). I've been playing more multiplayer than i had anticipated. :) It rocks!!

Problem is, I pay per meg for my net connection. I've wasted $31 in 9 days already. :( Gotta find a flat rate ISP soon!!!
                              Onyx

TweakTown
                              OCAU - Overclockers Australia
                              CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Originally posted by Onyx
                                Problem is, I pay per meg for my net connection. I've wasted in 9 days already. :( Gotta find a flat rate ISP soon!!!

As long as you use 8 hours a day or less, Optus have 250hr/month for $37.95 (cheaper if you have a package deal with them). Unlimited download, and no session limit (they can kick you off afer 2 hours if they get really busy - but that hardly ever happens) and I've been most impressed with them :thumb:

Sorry to go O.T. guys but just giving my mate Onyx a suggestion ;)
                                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Working...
                                X