Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy ****....i Got Doom 3 Sound Clips!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darthtanion
    Just a reminder. Please don't post the pictures and demo files as we have been asked by the game's creators to remove them. TweakTown will honor this request.

Thanks,
    Darthtanion
    Oh ...well sorry bout that...now that i know...anywayz...to the people that are playing it...enjoy...i know i will get this game when it is complete...peace

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Comment

Thanks for the understanding guys.
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I was going to delete them, but I wasn't sure how far the lock down went. It's probably for the best this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
          Thanks for the understanding guys.
          no problem...i didnt read the front page until darth posted the situation...wont happen again...unless allowed...teeeheheeee...anywayz...peace out

FiRe

Comment

sorry for posting a link, didnt mean to break any forum rules :snip:

Comment

No problems... we're just wanting to stay in good graces with the folks who basically cater to us all. And rest assured that I will also be in line to purchase this monster when it is released. Looks sweet so far. :D
              Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
              My Toys

Comment

Fire, there is a way to run the game in full screen, if you didn't already know this. All you have to do is type "Alt-Enter". There is probably a console command for this too, but I don't know it. Enjoy the game, I know I am. I am definitely buying this game when it comes out, and most likely upgrading the shiznit out of my machine too :)

Comment

Originally posted by zeeter
                  Fire, there is a way to run the game in full screen, if you didn't already know this. All you have to do is type "Alt-Enter". There is probably a console command for this too, but I don't know it. Enjoy the game, I know I am. I am definitely buying this game when it comes out, and most likely upgrading the shiznit out of my machine too :)
                  Thanks...yea someone before hooked me up with a link on console commands..buts its still good to know...enjoy the game also...im probably going to get this game...but i really hope they figure out how to make my system run at higher fps than 30...i mean come on...i spent soo much money on this ****in system...and my GF4 runs like a TNT GPU...give me a break...anywayz...ATI sucks (except for leakin ****)....NV30 4 LiFe...mwahahahaha...peace

FiRe

PS...man do i talk out of my ass alot...lataz

Comment

Please can u give me a linkl where i can downlaod the demo.... i must have this demo... i think its real good...
                    plz send it to my e-mail....
                    [email protected]

Comment

use p2p

;)

Comment

can anyone put a link to the alpha demo
                        i cannot find it anywhere and i want is SOOO bad!!!! plz help

Comment

If it isnt to illegal could someone send me a link to my email at [email protected] if you would please. Or can i download it from imesh or something like that?

Comment

OK, just so you all know, there will be NO posting of links to the alpha. iD asked us to remove all content in relation to the alpha, so we aren't going to put anything up. If people ask here their posts will simply be deleted.

Comment

so they cant even email it to us?

Comment

I couldn't care less what you email to each other. There's just not going to be any posting of any links to the alpha here.

Comment

Working...
                                X