Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy ****....i Got Doom 3 Sound Clips!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, i think this game is going to be really scary. Hopefully it will be action oriented, but not just a mess of enemies you must obliterate in a successive order. Hopefully it will be along the lines of half-life.....just more scary. hehe. It should be nice. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by saidin
      yeah, i think this game is going to be really scary. Hopefully it will be action oriented, but not just a mess of enemies you must obliterate in a successive order. Hopefully it will be along the lines of half-life.....just more scary. hehe. It should be nice. :thumb:
      Yes, like half-life is good:thumb:

I remember playing Doom and hearing these background noises..that were just creepy
      - Damien

Comment

Where can i dl it??

Comment

dl it from http://gamer.vip.hr/index.php?arhiva=1648
          right now... It is going to take me half an hour though...

(You'll find the dl link at bottom of page)

Comment

Oops, it may just be a zipped movie of the game... Can't understand the language on the page...

Comment

I'm having a bit trouble to find the leaked demo for dl.
              Can anyone help me?

Comment

too bad you people arent part of WAIX :(

otherwise youd have it an a few hours.

if you are in waix though message me :)

Comment

A few hours? It took me all of 70 minutes to get it.
                  Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                  My Toys

Comment

ok, so really, how do i get ahold of the beta? or alpha, or whatever it is. I've seen the demo and the screens and they FREAKIN ROCK!!!!

i want to try it out on my rig. i'm at work right now, but i need to know where i can get it after work. :cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by Darthtanion
                      A few hours? It took me all of 70 minutes to get it.
                      thats because you americans have alot better cable/adsl setups than us aussies :)

and this isnt how i got the demo, but before it gets hammered, **** a link i found : peace2:

[Mod Edit - Link removed]

Comment

Why was the link removed...?
                        - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
                          Why was the link removed...?
                          good question. what's up????

Comment

To my knowledge we don't allow direct linking to anything considered "warez". Since the Alpha is not a intended release, and iD seems pretty pissed off about it, it falls into this category until someone tells me it's not.

I have the link copied down, all I have to do is edit it back in later if i get told otherwise.

Until then, post an ICQ or something. Maybe someone will send you a link through that.
                            Chris "Raven"
                            News Crew - TweakTown
                            <!--
                            <font size=1>
                            <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                            - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                            - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                            - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                            </font>
                            // -->
                            "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
                              To my knowledge we don't allow direct linking to anything considered "warez". Since the Alpha is not a intended release, and iD seems pretty pissed off about it, it falls into this category until someone tells me it's not.

I have the link copied down, all I have to do is edit it back in later if i get told otherwise.

Until then, post an ICQ or something. Maybe someone will send you a link through that.
                              Makes sense...i didn't know it was warez oriented...
                              - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
                                Makes sense...i didn't know it was warez oriented...
                                Well my reasoning: When it's on something like www.fileplanet.com, or www.download.com (which a demo like this most certainly WOULD be), then feel free to post all the links you want.

I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes here :) Just trying to keep things clean.
                                Chris "Raven"
                                News Crew - TweakTown
                                <!--
                                <font size=1>
                                <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                                - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                                - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                                - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                                </font>
                                // -->
                                "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Working...
                                X