No announcement yet.

LAN Games for GIRLS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gotta love those .....:snip: and watching the graphics.... its just too funny!!

trick just screamed over and said ya that's why he keeps his :shoot3: hidden very well here at the house

as if i dont know every inch of this house!!

Ok Beefy Is this better

Comment

stormy, instead of saying 'laughing' and 'rolling eyes', can you use smileys? it makes posts easier to read. :rolleyes2

Comment

Originally posted by kewlest
        Well, for starters, I like The Sims ... but there is no online possibilty, so ....

oh, there's one older game which was one of my all time favorites ... Bubble Bobbles

My guess is that there is very few, if not zero LAN/Online games made for girls
        Bubble Bobble yum one of my all time favorites. One of my former girlfriend's was a big EverQuest fan. She liked playing it online it is a subscription game but a lot of people do play it. Sims has an online game coming soon. Scrabble is fun to play online at microsoft's internet gaming zone [www.zone.com] there always seems to be ladies in the scrabble game rooms.

Comment

MSN website was pretty interesting to me too. If you are into those type of game. Another place to find games of that sort are www.sony.com There is bingo wheel of fortune and alot of others.

Comment

I agree Everquest is Really good for women :) I being one :)

Comment

Quake 3 got me into gaming. Easy to figure out. Not a brain strainer. Just go easy on the railgun. No one likes a showoff. :no: lol

Comment

Working...
              X