• Show
Clear All

quick delete it! We are going to be in trouble :cry:

Comment

lol:laugh:

Comment

You guys are all big girls.. :p

Comment

hey girls you will need to find out if they make "the sims" in a multiplayer version :D

Comment

Sims Online, due out at Xmas.

Well, for starters, I like The Sims ... but there is no online possibilty, so ....
            :rolleyes2

Comment

yup, heard abt Sims Online ...

i've now got WCIII ... trying it out

Comment

You should give Worms a try.

Here is a link to a demo of Worms World Party

Good Stuff for Everyone. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                  you could try an RTS like Warcraft 3, or Age of Empires II or something along those lines. They seem to be reasonably popular with a fair few females...

Kay plays those games maybe you could link up with her when she gets out of hospital.

*note* guys to late to delete those posts, I found them :p

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                    Kay plays those games maybe you could link up with her when she gets out of hospital.

*note* guys to late to delete those posts, I found them :p
                    :cry: :cry: :cry:

RUN! She's coming now!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Anyway, will sims online cost money per month? The other MMORPG's do, but that might not be a MMORPG...

Comment

my girlfriend loves Day of Defeat, The Sims, Hearts, Sim City 3000..

there might be a few others too... oh yeah, she like the look of Neverwinter Nights, so maybe an RPG or diablo would be a chick-able game..

If we can get a good list of chik-games goin, maybe it can be used to entice more of the femailz to LAN partys :D

Comment

mmmmmmmm.....a female LAN party ...can be really fun with some imagination;) .....

WC3 is alotta fun in a lan you can talk smack afterwards and you can also team up against others online on b.net or against the computer.

You can do the same with counter strike, log in ( you will need to different serial #'s on each computer) and play against others and team up on people.

Can't wait for UT2003 online.
                        - Damien

Comment

Personally... I have played all the sims.... and the others that were mentioned. But my personal favorite game is Soldier of Fortune II... Before I played this game I was never into shoot em up bang bang games. But all it took was one shot at SOF and I was hooked.... I played Half life and Ghost recon and red faction but didnt find any interest in them.
                          With sim's the only time I ever had fun with them is when I found the cheat codes....
                          I also have 2 computers up and running.... This makes SOF even more fun when my other halfs friend is play or even my other half at that and we are in the same room but both on different teams.... and when I find them and shot em I get way to excited... Jumping up and down say Ha I killed ya... Laughing the guys get so pissed cuz I kick there butts.

Comment

I can imagine you just f**kin 'em up...and laughing and jumping at your chair...lol:laugh:
                            - Damien

Comment

Laughing they get sooooooooooo mad!!

Comment

I find alot of girls like to play diablo 2. Stormy, that's pretty funny lol. You should try AVP2 if you like disembowling people :laugh:.

Comment

Working...
                                X