X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is up with Condition Zero?
    - Damien

Comment

its lagging - and by the time it shows it will be outdated - the screenshots dont wow me unless im just comparing it to plain ol cs - of course ill buy it - of course ill play it - it doesnt help that it looks like it does - gameplay is important but a little refinement goes a long way - but again its lagging - might be 2003 - sucks huh?:shoot3:

Comment

Hmm yea i haven't to much about it...thats why i asked...Like you said gameplay is major part but some new eye candy would be nice addition.
        - Damien

Comment

yeah yknow - me and the buddies i have talk about it way too much and i always say:
          which is better: half-life or quake iii?
          and that question is meant to end the counter-stike v. soldier of fortune ii arguement
          even if you ship it in its own box with its own name a mod is a mod
          sofii is a separate game using the quake iii engine but in its heart its quake iii
          but...counter-strike...no matter how you skin it is all half-life except in spirit
          and when has anyone argued that half-life was better than quakeiii:shoot3:
          know that im talking about game engine and graphics as well as gameplay
          cause the only edge half-life might have is storyline - and as much as i wish it didnt seem to be true - most storyline based games last a thrilling 4-12 hours max of actual gametime and then.... poof - boredom
          i may be off my own point

Comment

Anyone like the idea of having a group of people play Star Wars Galaxies? I will most likely buy this game if I get a broadband connection, but I might still if I have 56k...

Comment

Originally posted by pga1234
              Anyone like the idea of having a group of people play Star Wars Galaxies? I will most likely buy this game if I get a broadband connection, but I might still if I have 56k...
              I'll definitely play this game if they release those cards with three months of online time on them.

Comment

im in

but broadband is a must these days - not 1500 down and 256 up like me but at least broadband of some kind:shoot3:

Comment

I will join in on it...but i must warn you...i will be a complete noob!
                  - Damien

Comment

Well it looks like I will be gettting cable :D.

The game will cost money per month so they will most likely make those cards. It takes alot of money to run the servers, they actually hire people to play the game and keep everything working (I wouldnt mind that as a job :D). Anyway FLACO don't worry it will be my first MMORPG. That's why we are going to stick together :thumb:

Comment

• mine too - the everquest waters were always way too dark and cold for my toes - hope it doesnt lag at all:shoot3:

Comment

• lol

Well we still need a website. I will make the site but it needs to have, MySQL and PHP at least. So can anyone provide a server?

Comment

• any openings on positions to join ? i play a lot of games... Commander Keen i became quite good at... nah seriously, i play anything, FPS to RTS, favs at the moment r CS and battlefield and natural selection

Comment

• yep games are good

Comment

• no donuts and pizza are good
                              games are fun

Comment

• {TT}E^vol
                                I currently play UT2K3 / JK2 / RTCW
                                :snip: :snip: :snip:
                                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Working...