No announcement yet.

TweakTown Clan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{TT} sounds good to me. If I had a broadband connection I would show you all how to play :p

Comment

so is it a gooooo :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

{TT}W1Ked, would be mine, TT would have to hold trials and such to avoid getting the rif raf (mainly the sooks out there that complain everytime they get killed - 'it was the lag', 'that was bs', 'u would have to be cheatin' - it doesnt look good for the clan)

who would administer?? who would arange comps?? so yeh sure we can put the {TT} tag in front but we also need more talk and organization

Comment

no tryouts - we catch a whiner - we politely tell he 'or she' to knock it the hell off - the we deal with the knuckleheads as they come - i think we might be waiting for that big green light in the sky but its closer than ever now:)

Mr. Tweak?...here is the ball and as you know...it is your court:hammer:

Comment

{TT}FLaCo will own joo!!!!!!!!!!!
          - Damien

Comment

{TT}saidin - I like that...good luck against me though!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by saidin
              {TT}saidin - I like that...good luck against me though!:thumb:
              Ok guys im working on building the server as we speak.. unfortunately I just got a letter from my ISP saying they are capping us to 10 GIG upload :(

Im switching ISP's soon

Any idea how much a CS server would take up a month?

Comment

I have no idea....never thought about it...

Comment

You guys are actually serious...i'll try to find out as soon as i can...

BTW i am so-so...i am not the best but i'lll get the job done (playing way too much WC3)...also..we should get everyone thats joining to use mics..i think its better and saves time from typing...

Oh, another thing...can i join?
                  - Damien

Comment

Anyone that is a member of the forums is in (if they want to be in). I'm going to be {TT}Matt for now. We need a bit more organization before we start though.

Comment

tt needs to start a thread then just too find out ppls names, tag, what games will be playin etc.

will there be tt based activities in all countries (mainly Australia im concerned about)

Comment

seems like its austrailia and usa - more will probably emerge as this thing gets going
                        cant Mr Tweak start us a thread and link this into it?:shoot3:

Comment

Originally posted by pga1234
                          Anyone that is a member of the forums is in (if they want to be in). I'm going to be {TT}Matt for now. We need a bit more organization before we start though.
                          That seems too umm open...every TT "ReG" should be in or "GrandFathered" in. Then make certain requirements or something...if not everyone that joins will just make way too unorganized and prolly give it a bad rep...don't you think. We need people that care about the site and TT's name. TT is a good place with good people...If we just accept anybody then umm there is bound to be corruption of some sort.

Maybe a probational period or something ( did i spell that right?)
                          - Damien

Comment

i agree but cant we kick corruptions a$$ ?????? and i dont mean to sound dumb but - lets all be 100% specific now about who we dont want here.

1. cheaters
                            2. a$$h@&es
                            thats all i got so far

if you suck-(user-defined)- youre still in -we have to help the weaker players somehow - and we all might be surprised where we end up - i expect you all to be way better than i - but on the other hand - i dont play so bad - so im comfortable with that

c'mon lets all be honest and make a rough draft here:shoot3:

Comment

Originally posted by Nervagent55
                              i agree but cant we kick corruptions a$$ ?????? and i dont mean to sound dumb but - lets all be 100% specific now about who we dont want here.

1. cheaters
                              2. a$$h@&es
                              thats all i got so far
                              That pretty much defines who we prolly don't want...no so good players should be let in...cuaz i once was a noob and sucked real bad...but i got better...
                              - Damien

Comment

so far id assume all of us who are posting about this will be involved but who else - should we start a thread - or is this going too fast (or are we behind already:)

only another week till i get my 1500 downstream - 256 upstream
                                :shoot3:

Comment

Working...
                                X