NFS:U Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFS:U Cars

Just wanted to start up a thread where people post of pictures of their cars from NFS:U.
    Ohh, one more thing [http://www.nfsunlimited.net/index.php?go=nfs7utils] have a util that lets you play NFS:U over a LAN.

I'll start of posting pictures of my car.

My ride

My drift car

What all my mates call the bat mobile

DraGoN-BoY: Sorry to go off topic, but I've been thinking of buying this game, is it any good?

Comment

I've played the demo...it ran horribly on my computer. Sub 30 fps most of the time. I think that my 9800 Pro should be able to handle this game. Still, if you can handle the low framerates, I would get it if you're into racing. The car physics were good (though hard to control on the keyboard), and was pretty fun to play. I'm not a huge fan of the night racing and the street racing theme, though. It's obvious EA just ripped off The Fast and the Furious, but it still isn't that bad a game. Just different than the other NFS games.

Oh, and NSF3 is the best of all of them.

Oh, and your pictures don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by SearanoX
        I've played the demo...it ran horribly on my computer. Sub 30 fps most of the time. I think that my 9800 Pro should be able to handle this game.
        That's strange as my radeon runs it extremely well in 1280x1024 32Bit atm everything maxed. (3.9 Cats)

Comment

Same here, i ran the demo with everything on except blur with (3.9) no problem what so ever. :cheers:
          CPU: Opteron 165 @ 311x9 - 2817.8 mhz - 1.47v
          Mobo: Abit KN8-SLI
          RAM: 2x512 Crucial Ballistic Tracers500 @ 202 mhz 2-2-2-5 T1
          GFX: Asus EAX1950pro @ 648/1408
          PSU: Thermaltake 500w
          SC: Audigy 2 zs
          LCD: 22' Samsung 225bw
          Speakers: Klipsch ProMedia 5.1 Ultra
          Mouse: Logitech G5

Comment

Hmm, that's strange. I was playing the demo as well...and I don't use AA or AF. I got rid of it, so maybe I'll re-download it and see how it goes. Perhaps they updated the demo, or I didn't look at all of the options.

Comment

weta: I'm not really a fan of car games, especially on PC, but I've been playing NFS:U non-stop for the last week. I highly recommend it. ;)

Performance wise, I can't get the game to stutter on my system, no matter what I run it at.

And yeah, the pics don't work.

Comment

If I turn down everything to the lowest settings and lowest resolution, it runs flawlessly. On maximum settings, in runs sub-30 fps in most places, except for the "vegetation area" near the beginning of the race (with the japanese-style arches and such). Everything else is pretty choppy. It's playable, but it's annoying that all of my games run flawlessly (except for the oddballs like Raven Shield and America's Army, but they both have their excuses) aside from this one.

Comment

Yeah, the game is sweet. It's a bit more challanging then the other NFS games. The game incorporates many racing styles, like drift, drag, circuit and sprints. I highly recommend. One you finish the game then it's time to go online and race even more .

I have my settings on 1280x1024 at 32bit. With AA and AF 6X and 8X and game quality on the highest.
                  Does not lag a bit.

Comment

Sweet cars, Hey...do you have one of those batmobiles for sale?

Comment

i think its a kickass game, the graphics, cars, everything is awesome. the only big bad problem i have wiht it is you can hit a wall going 120 and bounch off of it.i only wish you could have damage. other than that its worth it..

Comment

Meh...so, does anyone have any tips on how I might increase the performance? Running really ****ty right now...

Comment

whats your system specs.

Comment

Oh, I've only got a Radeon 9800 Pro, Pentium 4 2.5, 512 DDR333, among other things...

Comment

Beefy: Cheers mate, I'll download the demo and give it a go.

Comment

Working...
                              X