No announcement yet.

GTA vice city for PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well yeah in that context but big uns is really big ONES with an accent:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by rugbydude
      Yep theres plenty of big uns too:thumb:
      Buns..:?:

Comment

da game is out now!!!!!!!i havnt bought it yet though...
        I got proof its out on pc now because on game sites i look cheats for gta 3 and nxt 2 it it says gta: vice city...im gonna download it.

Comment

Thats not proof that the game is out on pc if there are cheats! lol There were cracks out for unreal 2 before it was released and the troubling thing is "my friend" said they worked! lol Not that i would know of course. Aparantly it happens alot - the game gets cracked before or as soon as its out - god these guys a serious.

Of course its gonna be a brilliant game its like the matrix reloaded you just know its gonna be good!! WAHAY im gonna have to get it if i see it in town - no uni work for me then! lOl
          ta ta

Comment

The game is out on pc officially as the place that i work at we got a box full of it (may 13th 2003) so i just bought one and so far ITS SWEEEET cause it runs ALOT better then gta3 o one more thing if any one does not know GTA1 is now freeware and can be downloaded off rockstar games

Comment

Rockstar has issued a patch to cure a Graphic Corruption problem some users are experiencing with GTA Vice City.
              Users who DO NOT have this corruption NEED NOT apply this patch.

Graphic Corruption Fix - English - Download here

Comment

The thing that kinda burst my bubble is that they say VC has 'problems' using hardware audio with integrated audio boards. LIKE MY A7N8X!!! I am waiting for a patch to cure my ears of this horrid software audio :snip:

Comment

Working...
                X