GTA vice city for PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA vice city for PC

well its comming soon very soon may 12 to be exact... whos going to get it cause i know i probobly am as soon as i see it/try it on the pc as i want to really see whats new lol

Well, I'm pretty sure i will get it.. Have a look at those sweet screens.. :wow:

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

I think and hope the gameplay will be just as great as Gta3..

:cheers:

Comment

Correction... it is *available* tonight. :cheers: No WAREZ posts though! I am just saying it's readily available FLT release. Good hunting :wow:

Comment

:eek:

Comment

I searched and couldnt find it... what are the system requirements gonna be for GTA: VC? I'm not worried that my comp wont meet it, but the lower the requirements, the better my system will perform with the game :thumb: . Thx for any info, : peace2: Mista K6

Comment

If you PM me, I can send you information on where to obtain a .torrent to get Vice City. I am not here to teach people how to use BitTorrent, but if you know how to use it, or if you are willing to learn, and you are interested in GTA: VC for PC, simply PM me.

EDIT: Do not not not ask me any more on this thread, just PM me if you are interested.

Comment

I have GTA: VC for pc now!!! It is great! It seems it performs better than the regular GTA3, as it makes use of DX 9. The brass knucles are sweet, and the moped just owns. The radio actually sounds good, and it basically takes [ALL the things in GTA3 that needed improvement, and raises the bar! Rockstar did an excellent job this time

Comment

care to tell me if it has Multiplayer??

Comment

Originally posted by Maxpowers
                  care to tell me if it has Multiplayer??
                  No multiplayer, good game though ;)
                  Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                  Managing Director
                  Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I own it on PS2, the motocycles are the "bomb shigity-boom" because you can blow out tires if you get close, wheelie and fire with your oozi, thats intense. Of course you can go get hookers (like GTA3) but now you can get a lapdance!!!!!( I don't know where i saw it on G4TV

Comment

Originally posted by Mista K6
                      I searched and couldnt find it... what are the system requirements gonna be for GTA: VC? I'm not worried that my comp wont meet it, but the lower the requirements, the better my system will perform with the game :thumb: . Thx for any info, : peace2: Mista K6
                      here are the "unofficial" numbers i got off a game site

800 MHz Intel Pentium III or 800 MHz AMD Athlon or 1.2GHz Intel Celeron or 1.2 GHz AMD Duron processor; 128 MB of RAM; 8X CD / DVD drive; 915 MB of free hard disk space (+ 635 MB if video card does NOT support DirectX Texture Compression); 32 MB video card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers ("GeForce" or better); Sound Card with DirectX 9.0 compatible drivers; Keyboard; Mouse

Comment

ihave it on ps2 and let me tell u once uve completed it there is no reply value wat so ever:(

Comment

Are there any (more) good jump places like in the GTAIII! Those were/are the coolest thing on the game! :D :D

Comment

Yep theres plenty of big uns too:thumb:

Comment

Hmm... "uns"? Does it mean a jump? :?: If it does, then great! :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                              X