No announcement yet.

Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes - the cluster is still in the making, last I heard.

Comment

• Say again, someone wants to target me? :confused:

Comment

• Wiggo Say again, someone wants to target me?
        who, me?

Comment

• lil38spl.....you might wanna get your pc back as i am closing in on you rapidly, should be by you in a week or two. And im gonna get me a few P2's and K6's running for one purpose, crunching SETI w/u's

Comment

• Man they have "plan B"!!!
            Its like they have formed a SETI-war-plans or something!
            They are getting organized! Against someone who is bellow them!!!!!
            Thankfully I am not that paranoid to really care! And I am not at 100% output as the S2390 went to the RMA to get its PS2 ports fixed. So running shorthanded so far.
            But who cares as long as I'm still catching up to you. All (insert the nubmer of users that use Cheez's account here) of you!!!!

BTW amd_man2003:
            lil38spl is running SETI under Cheezmonster as they have ganged up on me so that I will be beaten.

Hey lil38spl: If I get on top and Cheez will have his cluster up, but unable to catch me, will you still contribute to him or to yourself???? Just wondering if you are going to be permanetly there or is it just a temp thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by kane2g
              BTW amd_man2003:
              lil38spl is running SETI under Cheezmonster as they have ganged up on me so that I will be beaten.
              I knew lil38 was helping cheez....i was trying to get her to help herself again, so u can catch cheez.

BTW, ust passed 150w/us.

Comment

• HHmmmm lets see, If Kane isn't running at 100% but he was over 100 wu,s behind last week and is only 20somthing right now, who is doing the WU,s for you? lol you started to gain at an astonishing rate there!! Plan B time. Way to go on passing 1000! I just hope that you aren't passing me next!

Comment

• Nooone is helping me, but I did go out and get another KG7Raid and XP1700 TbredB combo. For some reason I really like the KG7 Boards! I got now 5 of them, but only 4 ar up and running. I is parts board. The S2390 is out for RMA and it has 1.3 duron waiting on it..... There also is that Athlon 1.4 but thats not for me. its for Blurp. He needs something better.
                  I think thats all of them.
                  So watta ya think???
                  Am I worthy enough to pass the almighty CheeZ team????

Comment

• just how many systems do you have running over there now?

Comment

• In crunchin' order
                      1 x XP2600+
                      1 x XP2200+
                      1 x P4 2.4B
                      2 x XP1800+'s
                      1 x PII400
                      4 x PII350's
                      1 x PII300
                      1 x Celery333

12 in total

Comment

• how fast do your 333's and 400's do a WU?i have a couple of both that i will be getting online here soon to help with the processes. I have a k6-2 450 and a 550 as well but if i remember correctly you said that they were really bad at crunching.

Comment

• About 13.5hrs for the PII400 down to 15hrs for the PII300 and Celery333 but they all add up (the K6-2/3/+'s don't have a real FPU which is why they take a bit longer).

Comment

• wow....the 550 that i just go online a few ago is telling me that its going to take over 24hrs to do one...looks like its saying about 30 hours or so, does that sound right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kane2g

Hey lil38spl: If I get on top and Cheez will have his cluster up, but unable to catch me, will you still contribute to him or to yourself???? Just wondering if you are going to be permanetly there or is it just a temp thing?
                              Kane, honey...

1. Mmmm... paranoid... well, I am not the one with a million and one utilities to forecast exactly where the ranking will stand at any x time... ;)

2. I am just one little machine, I don't even stand the chance to compete with y'all... :tears: so I am helping out the game as much as I can... and once CheeZ is up and running, I will go back to contributing to myself and watch my numbers go up slooooooowly ... :bounce2: (I LOVE the bouncy ball smiley, it kills me!)

3. You still have more machines running Seti than the "almighty CheeZ team" !!!!!!!!! Whatcha trippin' on, Willis???? :afro:

4. I am still not getting something... whether you have 10 machines in your room, or 9 friends to help you, what difference does it make? It's still 10 machines running it for ya! :confused:

Comment

• 1. The million and one utils help me pass time as I am tired of watching the numbers change. So it keeps me interested.
                                2. One machine or more. It doesnt matter. Dont think of it as competing against us. Think of you as contributing to the TTteam.
                                And i think you can take out quite a few people, not as fast as the "farmers" but it still counts.
                                3. I might have at the moment, but I dont know the power of the "almighty cluster." Hell it might not be very fast at all, its a psychological weapon. I am worried about it.
                                4. I dont mind you guys gainging up on me or anything. But I would like to see a sub team of sorts to see how much is Cheez and how much is "the rest" of the team.
                                I do suspect that Cheez is doing most of the work - about 80percent or so.
                                :cheers:

Comment

Working...
                                X