No announcement yet.

BOINC SETI@Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks johnerz for the announcement. I just made the same observation and was about to post it. Glad to know I'm not the only one keeping track of these stats. :woot: :woot:
    :-(

Comment

as of yesterday, one less cruncher for me :(
      It sold itself to some family that will not run it at 100% CPU usage for 6months straight. :tears:

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
        as of yesterday, one less cruncher for me :(
        It sold itself to some family that will not run it at 100% CPU usage for 6months straight. :tears:
        Sorry to hear it. However, I'm wondering how a computer sells itself? :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by elrado1
          Sorry to hear it. However, I'm wondering how a computer sells itself? :confused:
          Well, since it was a cruncher, I didnt monitor it too closely, apparently, it oppened my address book and send out an email to everyone listing the spects and saying FOR CHEAP, and ASAP.
          Damn, the AI program that I had installed on them, Damn it to hell!!!!

Comment

Ok ok, 'nuf said. Hope our steady progress isn't hampered too much. :devil win

Comment

Our BOINC Team is currently 28th in Recent Average Credit and 89th in Total Credit out of 848 teams. The numbers are 390.74 & 9347.87 respectively. Not bad for a team of only 8 members. To put things in perspective, the team with the highest RAC has 3596.00 and they also have the highest TC with 222487.04. They do have 231 members though.

Can't wait till we're out of the testing phase! :geek:

Comment

The Recent Average Credit god has been very kind of late! Sorry Sirwarrior. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by elrado1
                  The Recent Average Credit god has been very kind of late! Sorry Sirwarrior. :wink:
                  No biggie. 1 less cruncher, so it would happen.

Comment

I've got 5 contributing ATM. I pulled my 1.5 P4 out a few days ago, so it can run SETI@home classic. And although BOINC shows 7 comps participating, it lists one of them twice for some reason. It may have something to do with that machine having a habbit of shutting itself down due to heat buildup. :?:

If I can catch my 3200+ B4 it finishes its cash of units and ULs another 10, I plan to pull it away to fold. Shhh. Don't tell anybody. 8)

Comment

• I managed to get an XP 2200+ cruching in addition to my P4 2GHz. I can't believe im actually rising in the ranks of our team. :lol:
                      I'll go put Boinc on my parent's computers and stop with Seti@Home Classic. I'll have five computers (but there not always on) crunching. I'm actually going to be crunching a decent amount for once. :D

Edit: Got everything set up, so I have the following crunching about 40% of the time:
                      P4 2GHz
                      Athlon XP 2200+
                      Celeron 1400 MHz
                      Celeron 2.2 GHz
                      Celeron 2.4 GHz
                      My parents don't have anything better to do with their silly celery sticks. :D

Comment

• Yes we are getting there (where ever that is :oops: )
                        85 TweakTown 8 384.82 10007.93 International

over 10k now thats not bad at alll

Comment

• Our Recent Average Credit seems to be holding in the high 300's, which places us at a Rank of 30, but our Total Credit has climbed to 12125.25, which gives us a rank of 79 out of 864 Teams. :D

Comment

• March 22, 2004
                            All core clients and SAH applications have been upgraded.
                            NOTE: The minimum core client version has been set to 2.28, you'll need to upgrade to the latest client to receive new work-units.
                            Rom
                            The latest client can be DL'd from Download BOINC software

Comment

Working...
                            X