http://setiboinc.ssl.berkeley.edu/ap/top_teams.php
      or this one,
      http://www.boinc.dk/index.php?page=t...ics&teamid=917
      but I'll wait out the beta test.
      Thx for the link m8, but I still don't see where kane got team 221 :?:

Comment

sort by Total Credit

Comment

Gee I hope they get all this confussion worked out b4 they suck the rest of us into BIONC. :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
            Pending credit: 326.85 :(

Also, I've noticed you don't normally get the full amount of points for most units when added to your total
            I know what you mean, i have a ton of pending stuff, and its showing me with 4 comps on this, and I only have 3:?: oh well

i will commit the rest of the farm once BOINC is official and not a Beta test, anyone know if these points count when it switches?

Comment

I think so, as it seems unlikely that they would create another point based system only to wipe the stats clean.

Comment

I'll just wait for my email from Berkeley as stated by the BIONC Transition Plan and "All current SETI@home teams, and their membership, will be copied over to SETI@home/BOINC".

Comment

This is from the BOINC Beta Test Getting started page:
                  "Credit
                  The project's server keeps track of how much work your computer has done; this is called credit. To ensure that credit is granted fairly, BOINC works as follows:
                  Each work unit may be sent to several computers.
                  When a computer reports a result, it claims a certain amount of credit, based on how much CPU time was used.
                  When at least two results have been returned, the server compares them. If the results agree, then users are granted the smaller of the claimed credits."

So, we should not be too worried about getting points in this Beta Test. Also, the points and the teams are TEMPORARY in the Beta Test. See the
                  Instructions for participants in the BOINC beta test for particulars.
                  :-(

Comment

It seems from posts on the Boinc forums that, they have zeroed the credits on the beta twice in the past so who knows they might do it again!

Comment

Pending credit: 391.50 :cry:

Comment

well if the credit is only there until the beta testing is over, i'm gonna go back fully to the old seti until this one comes out of the beta stage
                        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Pending credit: 465.00
                          it was down to low 300s
                          Looks like its time to keep on waiting

Comment

We're into the Top75 for Avg Recent Credit

Top 200 on Total Credit

:cheers:

Comment

now imagine if all of our pending credit actually came thru and wasnt stuck at the slower persons computer time, and if I had all my comps online with this

Comment

Originally posted by CheeZmonZter
                                now imagine if all of our pending credit actually came thru and wasnt stuck at the slower persons computer time, and if I had all my comps online with this
                                I'm yet to convert my moms P4 1.8 to BOINC, and it's looking like I'm gonna have a 2.8C and a 2.8C Prescott to put on it as well :D

Comment

Working...
                                X