No announcement yet.

Helpful Links for "Farmers."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info. Glad to see Micro-ATX all-in-one boards being put to use.

I hear ya on the netboot. That's a bit over my head as is Linux for the time being. Someday I'll fine the time to experiment with that. :geek:
    :-(

Comment

well i dont relly look much around this site tell i thought about some other site that i fold for and wanted to see if this site folds too.

well it does and thats good.

i am from mostly overclockers forums

they have a large overclocking (if u have not guessed) group that folds.

they have a few teams there ..ones seti and the other is f@h.

well anyways i saw a few links there from the site posted on here.

theres alot of upgraded things too. theres also a few one-click installs for a single cpu, ht cpus, smp, and dule hts,

all are one click so if u want more info i can give you the links for the people who got xeons runin that want to fold....all u got to do is change the clint.cfg abit and hit the .exe and it works....

anyways good to see you people fold..

and btw who can i talk to about how the post design is setup...i find it hard to type in a little 4" space and it takes forever with the smilies to load.

Comment

Re: Helpful Links for "Farmers."

This is an old picture of my Farm showing 16 Dell Vostro 400's 2.4 Quad Core, Windows Vista, the count is now 20.

Comment

Damn!

Comment

hi, thanks for giving its knowledge i am sure that that it properly worked.
            -----------
            neetu
            -----------
            Last edited by Darthtanion; 02-02-2009, 07:00 AM. Reason: SPAM link removed

Comment

Working...
            X