No announcement yet.

AFL - Tweaktown Footy Tipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second is looking good for me, only 20 rounds left of the season:D and then cricket season

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefy
      I sorted my list first.. and cut the rest of the stuff out... but half the people still haven't moved up from last round. I'm sure phil didn't get 0 this week.. :)
      Yeah i dunno what the go is, biut when i start tipping for real then i'll go top or something like that.

Comment

• Maybe it only updates the scores for the people who log in after the round.. :?:

Comment

• yeah that sounds logical.

Comment

• that can't be right.. me, logical? pffft.. :D

Comment

• sorry, i should really give up these hard drugs :bounce:

Comment

• maybe I should start.. :D

Comment

• Thats another option i didn't think of

Comment

• OK, they updated it all now. . Here's the current ladder (i forgot to include the margins.. not that it matters...)

Comment

• Yeah, when you're the only one on 11, margins don't mean much at all do they? :D

Comment

• if I had of joined in time i would have been on the same score as you :cry:
                        http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

• I have just experienced the ups and downs of the footy tipping comp. i started at 4th and now am a lonley 14th. whats gone wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morpheus
                            I have just experienced the ups and downs of the footy tipping comp. i started at 4th and now am a lonley 14th. whats gone wrong?
                            i dunno, i started last, and now i'm in the middle :)
                            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• yeah give me a week or two and i'll be near the top!

Comment

• Give me a week or two and my snipers will have taken out all the competition. :snip:

Comment

Working...
                                X