???????? :confused:

"1995 EF Falcon wagon "
    "1998 Ford Laser Hatch"

Comment

1996 Toyota Camry Station wagon

1999 Toyota Hi Lux Dual Cab

Edit : 1986 Sigma s/wagon....paddock bomb

Comment

1999 subaru impreza, unfortunatley its only the RX, couldnt afford the insurance on the W, it already costs me $1800.00 per year :( with all the mods it has

Comment

Some of us are too young and under paid to drive "New" cars :(

Comment

my dad drives a 98 toyota camry. When I get me some money I'm gonna buy a 98-02 Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by rockandchelle
              By the way..I do believe that car in your sig is a Pontica Firebird, not a camaro...really there isn't much difference between the two except a few minor things like lights and nose...
              The car in my sig USED to be a Camaro SS. The F-Body is my favorite car don't attempt to think I got them wrong. And there isn't much difference at all they are both based on the same engines chassie and everything and like you said the lights and nose. Only the back and front are different. I changed my sig like a few days ago as you can see when I posted that it was about a month ago.

Comment

2000 Honda Civic Si

1.6Liter, Inline 4 Cylinder, 160 Horsepower
                - Damien

Comment

Ok, cool...didn't know you had just changed your sig, I'm kinda new around here. Although, I do think I like the Firebird a little better than the camaro, I think the nose makes it look a little nicer...

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
                  The car in my sig USED to be a Camaro SS. The F-Body is my favorite car don't attempt to think I got them wrong. And there isn't much difference at all they are both based on the same engines chassie and everything and like you said the lights and nose. Only the back and front are different. I changed my sig like a few days ago as you can see when I posted that it was about a month ago.

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
                    2000 Honda Civic Si

1.6Liter, Inline 4 Cylinder, 160 Horsepower
                    next time you post it'll be after you installed $20K worth of steroids and running faster then a ferrari in the 1/4 miles I suppose right?

rockandchelle I like the Camaro more becuase the front of it is just outright gorgious! I like the back of the firebird more though. But they are both the most nicest bestest beautifulest cars on the planet. And I won't pick anything over them. EVER!

Comment

I locked my keys in the car at lunch
                      it's down at the local store

Comment

when you say down.........do you mean its down there now? lol I can't imagine how someone must react or say in there head when they close the doors and relize when they just did.

Comment

lucky for me i cant do that the drivers door wont lock without the key, i even removed it off the alarm system to ensure that i didnt do it, as it used to happen to me all to often :rolleyes:

Comment

Um my car runs a 15.7 in the quarter mile...not bad for a I4....0-60 in just above 7 secs...
                            - Damien

Comment

ya I think that is about the same speed as a standard camaro. I'm not sure. I know it does the 0-60 in 7. But not sure about the 1/4 mile. I know the Camaro SS/WS6 does the 1/4 mile in 13.2 and does 0-60 in 5.1 seconds.

Comment

Yea i know RS camaros are cows and so are the V6 stangs...cows
                                - Damien

Comment

Working...
                                X