Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Beer Garden Games have a desease???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank ya, i've been wanting to get back in here for a long time now, but i need something to lighten my mood first ;)

Comment

• Like you need to take a dump first or what:confused: :eek:
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• more or less ;) :laugh:

Comment

• Well, i hope for your sake it's less:D

Comment

• Have a severe case of dial up,btw it has been almost 12 months since we moved to the "wilds"

Comment

• Kay, ya mean santa didn't deliver this year:confused:

Comment

• Is it really the Beer Garden, OR................is just Me that has a disease:confused:

Nobody seems to wanna play anymore and i swear i don't even eat beef. In fact due to that Bird flue thing, i'm even reconsidering
                chicken:eek: Guess that just leaves Pork & Spam: omg:

Comment

• I got tired of playing by myself most nights.
                  Never seems to be anyone in here when I am. :cry:

Comment

• Thanks WS that's a definite relief just knowing i ain't been crying by lonesome:D

Comment

• Just had so many other things happening lately and not being in a good mood doesn't help either.

Comment

• Yep, know what ya mean on that score same here. And if ya care read the last 3 or 4 post on Thing in Life that are certain ya can see why i was just trying to figure out Who, When, Why and What:confused:

Comment

• This desease is bad. how do ya delete PMS?? doesnt look like I have to much, not now anyway?????!!

Comment

• I tried to reply to your earlier PM, but you seem to have it overflowing.
                            Just go into your PM box, select from the beginning on the left-hand side, then select the messages u wish to delete by clicking in the boxes next to each message and then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on delete.
                            On the right-hand side of the screen in your PM window there is a selection box that says Inbox, click on the down arrow and select sent messages and delete the ones there that you no longer need. Then do the exact same thing again except select message tracking.

Comment

• it keeps saying that, it did just now darn it, and all I see is 2
                              but I will go try yet again, I miss my PMS

Comment

• Originally posted by dryadsoul
                                Yep, know what ya mean on that score same here. And if ya care read the last 3 or 4 post on Thing in Life that are certain ya can see why i was just trying to figure out Who, When, Why and What:confused:
                                I have no idea about what was going on there.
                                I'm not taking sides or anything, its just that I have noticed that everyone in here has been on edge/moody lately. Some very harsh remarks have been made to new comers that have no idea of forum etiquette and are crusified for an honest mistake.
                                ...............but, who am I to comment.

Comment

Working...
                                X