Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Beer Garden Games have a desease???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would that make it Tuesday or Wednesday:confused:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Tuesday

Comment

• It's not quite even 6 AM Monday here.:zzz:

Comment

• I know that the only reason we are ahead of you in time is so you guys can find out in advance whether the day is going to be worth getting up for :laugh:

Comment

• It would be sweet if it only worked that way:rofl:

Comment

• the only problem is that we have to keep getting up earlier than the rest of the world.....makes it harder to stay awake as long at night ;)

Comment

• well, if you post later.....i'll let you know if it was worth staying up for:laugh:

Comment

• Hmmm.....still seems to be a problem Houston

Comment

• Yes, NASSA, that's affirmative

Comment

• Might be time to launch an attack?

Comment

• Yeeee Haaaaaaaaaa.....Diver Down:D

Comment

• now that my vacation is over I'll be back in the BG games very soon, just give me a day or two to remember how to use a computer :laugh:

Comment

• Damn, Minibubba i didn't you were serious about that relearning the PC thing, but ya haven't posted since that comment:confused:

Comment

• ya, i got busy again before I had a chance... :cry:

anyway, going to go have a run at it now :)

Comment

• Good to have ya back Minibubba, your sense of humour and fair play was sorely missed:D

Comment

Working...
                                X