Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Beer Garden Games have a desease???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by elrado1
    Not sure what caused your absence dryadsoul, but, I too am glad to see you back.
    :wave: Back at ya Elrado:wave: if you read my last post in Flaco's
    Will anbody get mad if I did this...........thread, you'll be enightened as to the cause of my having been a TT refugee for so long. And if you're open to rec'ing email files that have been pre-virus scanned 3 times before & again at uploading.......pm me
    and i'll winrar it to ya.
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• It's time to bring all these threads back to life once again.

Comment

• I'm game for that one WS......and it's about time:rolleyes:

Comment

• i'd say the BG Games is alive and kickin' now :D

Comment

• someone had writers cramp after that effort!! :D

Comment

• yes, it was a tiring effort, but I think I've recovered now

Comment

• well, don't stop now, minnibubba, cuz your mannic posting
                keeps me busy at playin catchup

Comment

• oh don't worry, once Finals are over I am going to make your fingers cry "mercy" :D

Comment

• cool, does that mean your just on Holliday break:confused:

Comment

• i will be once the weekend gets here, but then next week I'll be off to visit family for a few days

Comment

• Let me guess, that family you're gonna visit with all have computers? Right? And tell me do they still make you write ALL
                        your midTerm/Final papers in class?????:confused:

Comment

• sure they have computers, i built them :laugh: I will still pop in when I'm there, but I wont have much time for bg gamin'. I don't see them too often so I'd like to enjoy it while I can. But don't worry, it will only be for a few days, then I'll be back in full force :D

as for Finals, it depends on the class, sometimes (most of the time) it's just a long test (mutliple guess, short answer, ...) but when it requires a paper they all prefer it to be done on a computer. Would you want to read sloppy handwritting if you didn't have to?

Comment

• Not on your life. But, back when i went to Souther illinois University...................ya know when dinosaurs romed the earth..
                            We had to hand write at least 3-5 500-1,000 word essays in class
                            so, they coudn't very well grade us on pennmenship
                            :rofl: And that was 14 years before the apple hit market, you
                            know us cromagnon kids didn't have 'Puters & such:devil win

Comment

• :rofl:

true enough, but with the nature of my classes and this college most of my classes are in a computer lab anyway :)

Comment

• Yeah, AMD sure would have beat the hell outa those #2
                                pencils

Comment

Working...
                                X