Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Beer Garden Games have a desease???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah TV........something else i don't own:eek:
    Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• I was just watching the show about the couple that tried to deceive their way into a million dollars on who wants to be a millionaire.

Comment

• I just tortured myself through 4 days of straight Sienfeld shows.............all because I couldn't be bothered changing the channel.............Gee I really HATE George :grr: :drool:

Comment

• Me too, who the the hell is George:?: :confused:

Comment

• hey wigs sis i saw that one too. cough cough cough.

is that your final answer. cough cough.

lol.

Comment

• I like how he said, "I'm certain it's not blah, blah" then the cough would happen to tell him otherwise. Sounded funny him trying to make sense out of it afterwards when it was the right answer in the to begin with. *cough, cough* :laugh:

Like the old saying goes, "cheats never prosper" and ain't that a fact in this senario!!!

Comment

• but they were just playing the odds. how many other cheats havent been caught.

Comment

• True....but it was obviously pretty blatant don't you think?

Comment

• no doubt
                    "excuse me mr. smith, is your wife sick?, do you need to take her to the hospital because she is the only one making any noise in here".

Comment

• I'm sorry about that, seems she has a bout of the flue coming on.....*cough, cough*

Comment

• maybe it was just the first unreported case of SARS

Comment

• They'll sue em' again for that!

Comment

• I want to come back as a lawyer in the next life :devil win

Comment

• Funny you say that, my son Jas wants to be a lawyer :confused:

Comment

• Can I come back in my next life as an insane person or would that be deja vu....:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X