Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm! hey stormy help me come up with a title thingy...Could be fun...:p

Comment

Well thinks that WS should be the Beer Garden Queen Kay already has one so you can be the Beer Garden Princess??? Or you can be the Beer Garden Storm Chaser

Comment

I like Storm Chaser

Comment

Well, so much for titles being special.. looks like Wiggo is just handing them out left right and centre now. :(

Back in my day, we had to have 3500 posts under our belt before we'd even considering THINKING about one of those things. Then we'd have to walk 100 miles, barefoot... in the snow... just to talk about getting one....

Comment

lol, you mean you got off the couch and walked to get your title thingy....:p I don't have one yet...

Comment

Maybe a few more countable posts or extra time spent in here and you never know:D

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                Well at least it fits in my screen now. :laugh:

Well if ya like you could try my "lucky dip" of interesting "Custom Titles". :devil win
                <center>:cheers:</center>

lol, I gotta earn mine :p.

Comment

I earned mine the hard way too ;)

Comment

I am not too worried about post count really...I had more than 1000 up under my old name then the clean up and i dropped down by a few hundred...then changed my name to this one...:D

Comment

Before the "fire of 01" I was way up in top 3 contention and chasing Wiggo down, then crash no addiction for a loooooooooong time and now building it up again :D

Comment

You'll catch up to him, eventuallly.

Comment

Not when he has all those babes to post..................there a thought remove the post counts for the babes threads as well :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

That would be pretty funny lol. But you better not give Beefy any ideas...

Comment

Wiggo would probably :hammer: beefy if he did that

Comment

Originally posted by stormybaka
                                I am not too worried about post count really...I had more than 1000 up under my old name then the clean up and i dropped down by a few hundred...then changed my name to this one...:D
                                changed name? who did you used to be?

I think you might be on to something there Kay... Perhaps we should consider removing Babes from the post count. It's only fair.. :devil:

Comment

Working...
                                X