No announcement yet.

BG Games forum clean-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all tend to do a disappearing act on the odd occasion.

Comment

• most assuredly guilty of that one i am
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Me too. Tend to do that when I'm on a downer as I'm not good company at all.

Comment

• Yeper, depression is best endured alone:devil win

Comment

• Hiya everyone thought I saw the light on and dropping in for a short while :kay:

Comment

• Howdy Kay:wave: .....About time ya got your butt back in here:laugh:

Comment

• hello old friend, must admit to a laziness brought on by an inability to get out of my fav chair and wend my way to the internet when it is on......... specially when I can relive my youth watching........Mchales Navy. Get Smart etc :D

Comment

• O-tay Agent 99

Comment

• lol used to be called that once by a young boy at work :rofl:

Comment

• Was that back in the days of the TV show or just cuz you love watching it that much:confused:

Comment

• Have no idea, think it was more to do with the song 99 luft balloons but have no idea what he meant by it lol. Although the show was more than likely on at that time too, nice young man he was too :afro:

Comment

• And speakin of clean-ups.....where in the hell did ya bury Kay, Wiggo, when
                          ya were re-arranging that Shed of yours :?:

Comment

Working...
                          X