Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No just someone else to watch as usually HTML follows images. :(

Comment

• Right on Wiggo:thumb: fogotabout that Stupidvisory position i'm sure ya get more than your share of
      burning down da house nubs to Html moron alerts........
      probly provided ya wit a few myself:cry: :laugh: :cheers:
      Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Most likely but I hope that ya's show the same thought as TwizlZone did and try to keep ya little experiments in one thread at first so we don't have to go runnin' around all ovr the place fixin' codes. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• :thumb: right on Wiggo........i'll promise to do my part by
          researching/resourcing and or testing elsewhere first......
          only have till this weekend to get another life for the period
          it'll take ya to get servers reset anywho.................

guess i will be catching up on some serious sleep
          as i don't want/have/need/intend on getting new life
          outside of these confines :confused: :blah: :cheers:

Comment

• I've go a great Idea on the forum clean up....:flames: :flames: :flames: kIll all the intel threads muahahahhahahahhahahah:devil win :shh:

Comment

• orion......do ya be meaning Intlligent threads or Intel
              Pentium Threads......either way think you're pretty much
              out 'o luck as most/many here own at least 1 Intel box:devil win

Comment

• Yeah as I own 11 of them. :devil:

Got 9 AMD's though with 1 more to come. :devil win

Comment

• BTW Wiggo, when is the ETA for site to be offline??????

Comment

• Hopefully I'll be able to do the shift sometime tomorrow or the day after (time permittin') but hopefully I'll get it finished in the 3rd day and have all my links fixed but after Tuesday if ya find any broken ones I'll fix them then. Hopefully I'll only be offline for 3 days from Sunday to Tuesday (Saturday to Monday for ya's on the otherside). ;)
                    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Alright, Wiggo, thanks & Godspeed you and yours in your
                      new veture/move........now, if i could just find some way to
                      sleep for next three days.............maybe i might just check
                      into E.R. for this walking pnuemonia :shh: :rofl:

Comment

• Intel is the power of the dark side; ocing intel's leads to anger:mad: ;anger leads to way too much heat; heat leads to suffering:cry:

I sense much"Intel inside" of you

:rofl:

Comment

• Nhaaaaaaa, i am AMD man tried and true.......in spite of/because
                          of owning P1,p2,p3's........still have running American Micro Divice
                          386 & 486 dx 2 , as loves them old dos games and teaching shorties(small children) the correct way to control MS Windows
                          through well written dos commands:cool: :geek: :shh:

Comment

• hey dryadsoul that sig look really close to my old one(by the pricking of my thumb something wicked this way comes...) now I know you don't want me to bust a cap :snip: lol:no: :flames:

Comment

• Yeah, well, in my defense...should i actually need one, it
                              didn't originate with you sooooooo, lets talk plegarism,
                              shall we:laugh:

and as u willingly pointed out, u are sporting a new sig,
                              but, just to keep things from confusion.....i be changing mine
                              which i do every few days anywho........and the sig refered to
                              the now bygone invasion of RARATSASS.......K:?: O-tay:wave:

Comment

• all right now. noone is gonna go kung-fu monkey on anyone else. cant we all just get along. I have a dream that someday we can all " intel & amd" meet in a park with green grass and praise each other for our differences.
                                thats all the plagerism ill do today.

Comment

Working...
                                X