No announcement yet.

BG Games forum clean-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :confused: Gah! ...I know I haven't been here in yonks, but I mean...aw. The RP's I started in are gone. Meh. I feel I lost a part of myself :(

Comment

• that "part of yours" is safe in the TT servers. just go to the bottom part of the BG Games page and check out threads ordering from the beginning rather than last 30 days :)
      Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
      Last Updated:
      10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
      ======================
      jabber : [email protected]
      =======================
      Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
      yabaa dabaa doo...
      Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• Originally posted by asklepios
        that "part of yours" is safe in the TT servers. just go to the bottom part of the BG Games page and check out threads ordering from the beginning rather than last 30 days :)

Speakin' of the dead...........it's me Dryadsoul.......:wow:
        back from the near recently deseased............couldn't raise my old
        password/cookie .............sooooooo, maybe i'll get that straight
        by the time i connect my true broadband this Thursday........

Hello, to all my brothers & sisters here at TT Forums.

Missed the hell out 'cha all 'till 10-17-03 ........sooooo, be warned,
        i'll be back....................

Comment

• a bit delayed, but welcome back and glad to see you got your login straightened out

Comment

• Greetings from a friend are never too late.....tanks Minibubba
            Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• don't kill the bg games....THEY ROX!

Comment

• They can be a blast and you also get to know a little more about the ppl within the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ph34Rless
                  don't kill the bg games....THEY ROX!
                  BG Games aint going anywhere, but it only seems to fit well with only a select few members... I think I like it better that way though :)

Comment

• Originally posted by minibubba
                    BG Games aint going anywhere, but it only seems to fit well with only a select few members... I think I like it better that way though :)

Ditto on that one Minibubba, if it got really crowded in here us regulars woudn't have any fingers left to type with:rofl:

Comment

• we seem to have a niche here thankfully, the rest of the members probably think we are to crazy to dare enter :laugh:

Comment

• Y'all are some good people.
                        Only been "here" 2 days and I see a good thing.
                        Hope to get to know ya soon.
                        :cheers: to all and:group:

Comment

• well I certainly hope you enjoy a long stay here, but don't forget to venture out into the rest of the forums from time to time as well :)

Comment

• And if ya don't it's their loss

Comment

• so what happened to her anyway? i was looking forward to all that potential :tears:

Comment

• guess ya could say Kat_Dunnigan is gone again, she made such a nice addition to the mix too:cry:

Comment

Working...
                                X