No announcement yet.

Wierd Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That always happens to me, but it pee's me off more if I've had to wash the bus and it rains. It takes me a good 1 1/2 hours to wash that mongrel.

Comment

• Why don't you get someone to help you out?

Comment

• Everyone does a disappearing act when they know I'm going to do it.

Comment

• lol, just make them do it...

Comment

• I just had a great thought!!!!!
            Maybe if I stop the bus half way and get the mop, bucket, broom, bucket and soap out b4 I get all the kids home and tell them I'm not going any further until the bus is spotless, maybe they'd bust their asses getting it done for me. Wouldn't take em long to do it, I bet!

Comment

• Washing vehicles is a real pain in the (_._)

Comment

• I gave up on washing the cars I just let the rain do it for me.... Laughing I should run outside in the middle of a heavy downpoor and throw some soap on the car : party ha

Comment

• Why not have a shower out in the rain too.....can you imagine it?
                  Out there naked as a jaybird, soaping yourself up and the rain stops half way through:laugh:

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                    Why not have a shower out in the rain too.....can you imagine it?
                    Out there naked as a jaybird, soaping yourself up and the rain stops half way through:laugh:
                    :laugh: That would be pretty funny.

Comment

• Well if it would rain hot water I'd be there!

Comment

• O would think it would be hot enough living down in florida. I can't stand the heat.

Comment

• Ya it's pretty hot, lately it hasn't been that bad with all the rain and stuff. Laughing when it rains I should hand my daughters a bar of soap and tell em good its raining go take a shower.... call me when you need a towel.... gosh that would save me so much money in water cost since each one of them takes half hour showers.

Stormyweather from tricks puter

Comment

• lol yeah, and while they do that you can take an hour long soak in the tub... (Remember to lock kids outside)

Comment

• Laughing... I would get some hot water then.

Comment

• Yeah, that's the point :)

Comment

Working...
                                X