No announcement yet.

A B C Sentences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep out, just jokin. If everyone linked off of it I'd be in some mighty big trouble.

Comment

• "Love You" :eek: wha! he actually said it...And all I could do is sit there stunned...

Comment

• Maybe he does!

Comment

• No doubt in that, I remember in primary school when he used to follow me around everywhere... :D But he actually said it.

Comment

• One day that stops and you'll wish it hadn't.

Comment

• Personally at this time I would normally stop talking to that person, but I care to much to stop talking to him...

Comment

• Quite rude of me to post twice in a row, but thinking of primary school here is something funny...

Comment

• Really a tiny little mite wasn't ya.....

Comment

• Somewhat smaller than my peers, I was a year younger than them... :D

Comment

• That makes a difference too. I was always taller than the rest of my class. I don't know what happened in the end, as I ended up just being an average height.

Comment

• Uh! you see I started school a year early plus got special permission to skip a year as well...

Comment

• ery interesting: Ahh he said he loved you and you didnt slap him!! Good Girl!! Do you feel the same about him??? Lub him that is???

HEHEHE im so nosey!!

Comment

• Well not that I'd tell him, but I think so...But he at times really pisses me off... But at other times it's......hmm!

Comment

• X-ray vision tells me I always get stuck with the XXXXXXXX!!

Comment

• Y is it I always get the X????

Comment

Working...
                                X