Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY OFTEN THIS IS A G00D UP-GRADE

Comment

• Well maybe not the best idea considering I will be buying a new laptop soon... :p

Comment

• Xtra spending is always a must when buying a goooood laptop!!

Comment

• Yeah! your most likely right on that... :D

Comment

• ipping to the store to find the best bargins for laptop, is what StormyB is gonna be doing

Comment

• And I think I have found the laptop I will get...what do you think?
              <hr>
              P4 2.0GHz, 1GB DDR SDRam, ATI 64MB DDR M7-D Radeon 7500 3D Graphics, 40GB Ultra ATA HDD, 4x USB and 1xIEEE1394 Firewire Port, DVD/CDRW Combo Drive (8xDVD, 8x4x24 CDRW)

Comment

• oy that thing looks exspensive!!

Comment

• Could say that I guess, but what do you think... :confused:

Comment

• Done this website last night when I was bored, it took about ½ an hour...

stormybaka's site

Comment

• xcellent job!! The pictures & Artwork were not there yet so I will have to see later.

(Not a critic but found one tiny little bittie thingie wrong.... the writing on the bottom is in black and the trees are black so you cant see what you wrote: but other then that ^5 good job)

Comment

• For sure it is a quick throw up site, but it was out of boredom, I will fix probs during the day...Thanks for telling me btw...

Comment

• Gosh, you know once you start a site you never finish it. Every so often you decide to add just a little bit more. I keep doing it with mine.

MY PAGE

Comment

• ad a look WS... its very nice... btw how do I use your smilies??? hehehhe

Comment

• I only put them there so I wouldn't have to search for the ones I like.

Comment

• ust wanted to know... because I like em too...

Comment

Working...
                                X