Happy Easter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter!

Ok folks, lets hear it. What did you do for this Easter? Stay home and use computer. Go to church.(he he) Get loaded. Wisit family Or....did you dosomething really weird. So which is it.

Oh yeah, I watched the sprint boat races in our area in person. They were really cool. And I stayed home and worked on my upcoming rig. (which is almost ready. i just need someone to answer my thread in the HDD section for help.)

OK folks, spill it baby

Chaos:cheers:

easter is 4/20 LoL the average american would go ditch church, smoke a joint eat a **** load of chocolate and then eat dinner

Comment

I know Easter is 4/20. That is right now. I just finished Easter dinner. So what. So what did you do Toolbox. Did you fix something with a tool from your toolbox? :laugh:

Comment

A bit late boys as Easter was yesterday. :D

Comment

So what. You can still tell us what you DID, can't you.

Comment

I went and saw How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days - exciting easter for me, LOL
            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Drove for 3.5 hours, ate chocky and done some shopping.
              Pretty exciting hey? :rolleyes2

Comment

*drueling*

Comment

I was tryin' to relax after finishin' my new waterbed base w/ drawers the day before (didn't work though) and puttin' in today (as we speak).

Comment

i went and spent $35 on a couple golf clubs, ate ham and noodles, and am spendingn the last few hours on TT

Comment

Drove for 2 hours, ate a huge lunch, watched some crappy new simpsons episode, and spending the last 25 minutes on TT.

Comment

I would like to Say happy easter to all of you and even though my easter aint till next week i think, and to say this site is really great and im a brand spankin new member :D

I hope to get to know alot of you people :)

So far im 24 and been messin with computers since i was 7 yrs old, some of you might of rememberd the computer commodor 64 vic 20's ?? that and amiga and apples heh i have it all. but i think this site is really awsome and ive been lurking most of the times i was here without a screenname, and now i signed up and im ready to post :)

DJ Heritik
                        Steve
                        Time fusion Resident - Austria
                        Dunloop Records - Austria
                        Transmat Records - Detroit, Michigan, USA
                        Moonshine Records - California , USA

Comment

Breakcore, to the world's most friendliest/craziest/helpful forums. Enjoy your stay.

Comment

Well my Easter Weekend was full of this: Drove 2 hours to the parents house on Friday... Just to watch my other half spend all day and all night re-modeling a bathroom for his parents.... then all day Saturday fixing more stuff... All day Saturday night argueing.... Cuz I wanted to go out and party... and all day sunday doing NUTHING!! then took the 2 hour drive back home!!

Comment

So in other words ya just relaxed? :?:

Comment

Working...
                              X