Clear All

I've ahh, not done much

yeah

meh

i live a boring life
    TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
      You should build a car with an hydraulic arm that has a steel toed boot attached, then ya could just stop it in front of the party that pisses ya off the most and kick 'em in the shins via remote controll:idea:
      I* could think of a few more applications I could use a remote controlled steel foot :devil win :shh:

Comment

No I complained so much that the guy either has to take the cheating bumper off or he will not be able to race.
        The things some of these fools do when playing with toy cars in a parking lot will do lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
          I just moved into a new unit in Melbourne. Thanks to our lovely friends at Telstra we can only connect at a max of 19.2k because our line is shared between us and the unit behind us - and we are about 4 - 5k's from our nearest exchange. To get ADSL, we at least need our own dedicated line...

After speaking with Telstra and the owner for the past 2 or 3 days we came to the conclusion to get another line installed (another 9 to Telstra + a month) and request when they install that we have our own dedicated line... HOWEVER, Telstra are under no onbligation to give us that dedicated line, which really sucks - so its hit and miss.

Next Thursday they install, so everyone cross their fingers that we will end up being able to get ADSL, otherwise it is unfriendly bandwidth cable Internet for us.
          I know exactly how you feel, you should have put your $200 bucks towards a wireless link, then you wouldn't have the line rental either
          http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Working...
          X