Sars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to sound paranoic, but...

I just read the news, Is true that 3 children in Australia probably have SARS?

Ain't enough the war? Now there is a disease expanding in some places of the world.

I hope it will be controled...

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny
      hrmm.. didn't notice that... i reckon its 38 instead of 380 =D.
      i'll correct it now
      Isn't Kelvin a temperature scale based on Absolute Zero (the temperature at which all molecular activity stops, or something like that) :?:

On the Kelvin scale 310.5° is body temperature -- 380° is about 224° Fahrenheit.

I'm wondering if the correction should be in the neighborhood of 318° Kelvin -- or something in that neighborhood:?:

Actually, 318° Kelvin is about 44-45° Celsius -- which would boil your brainpan in short order:eek:

38° Kelvin = -235° Celsius --- definitely not a fever there:laugh:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

nah... i've checked... its 38 celsius, body temp is usually around 36 or so.

update on infection count approx 2200+ can't exactly tell with rough estimations from china.

Comment

Experts seem to have traced the origin of SARS to pig farms in a Chinese province which must mean that pigs are close to flyin' and takin' over the world. :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
            Isn't Kelvin a temperature scale based on Absolute Zero (the temperature at which all molecular activity stops, or something like that) :?:

On the Kelvin scale 310.5° is body temperature -- 380° is about 224° Fahrenheit.

I'm wondering if the correction should be in the neighborhood of 318° Kelvin -- or something in that neighborhood:?:

Actually, 318° Kelvin is about 44-45° Celsius -- which would boil your brainpan in short order:eek:

38° Kelvin = -235° Celsius --- definitely not a fever there:laugh:
            ah damn my mistake : omg:
            380 kelvin = 110 degree celcius.
            what was i thinking? i must be pretty sleepy at that time! :o
            body temp = 317.2 Kelvin

and yes Mr. C. molecular activity does stop at 0 Kelvin. 1 degree celcius = 270+1 Kelvin!
            Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
            Last Updated:
            10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
            ======================
            jabber : [email protected]
            =======================
            Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
            yabaa dabaa doo...
            Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Pigs flying could be the reason the virus is spreading so far and fast ....We should ground them little suckers quick!

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                Mr.Tweak[/size]]
                Does anyone know if it is safe to travel to Asia? I am supposed to be going to Thailand mid this month.
                Is it ever safe to travel anywhere? :?:

Originally posted by [size=6
                G Smith[/size]]
                Pigs flying could be the reason the virus is spreading so far and fast ....We should ground them little suckers quick!
                Do ya think that the US Airforce can handle the job? :devil win

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                  which must mean that pigs are close to flyin' and takin' over the world. :eek:
                  :rofl:

Comment

heh...I'm sure the Air Force would be glad to if they weren't busy with another job right now....Guess we'll have to wait a bit.

I climb on a plane in a few hours.... going from LA to Boston. Lets hope the plane didn't just come from one of the hot spots for this bug.

Comment

Working...
                    X