My Job kicks butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Tweaker:
    wich is 13 hours long including one hour lunch, (if i'm lucky that is)..

I'll trade ya! When I am on the job it requires minimum 16 hour days with no lunch, 21 day work weeks and 2 days off. And the best part is I get to do that for 8 months a year. The other 4 I spend recovering from work. Another bonus to it is you don't get to see your house or family for a loooong time!:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
      Morgan_Lander[/size]]
      Work? What's that. Building PCs=fun (and the occasionally excessive ****ing swearing at the stupid piece of **** )

Work? You must enlighten me to what that is. I've heard the term, but I understand it requires effort which I'm not willing to put forward.
      I would agree but as we do get paid to do means that it is work and taxes must be paid. :tears:

Comment

I love the taxman,
        As I haven't worked in 2002, and they still payed me back taxes!!
        Aparently my last employer didnt officially take me off the books until half way through the year, so i got payed for all the hollidays and other stuff.
        I got it all back too. So i'm a happy camper!!!!

Comment

Yes there are advantages just like the two PC's that I'm about to put together which will be claimed as tax deductions. :D

Comment

I'm waiting for the IRS to ask why I replace my computer every year or so.

And Autocad sure is a pricy thing, too. That makes a great tax deduction as well.

And, oh yeah, that gas-guzzling (terrorist-promoting) SUV I drive to all the project sites I design landscapes for, Uncle Sam helps with that, too.

But they get their share. Don't worry.
            :-(

Comment

Working...
            X