My Job kicks butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Job kicks butt

Today was the first day that i actually got to fix computers!! So it was a lot more fun than doing the paperwork.
    Also a sales manager came in w/ his machine. He just got a 9700Pro for his machine, but the BIOS didnt come w. 4x support and he couldnt flash it.
    So for doing this i got his old video card - GF4 mx440
    not bad for a 5 min bios flash!!! huh? :D

I also found out that i might be getting some good deals on other stuff that is returned! :D :thumb:
    Cant wait to get paid so i can afford stuff again!!!

OK im done rambling now
    : peace2:

Yes I noticed the "rambling" :D

Good find and good luck with it. :thumb:

Comment

well done mate, good for you!:D

Comment

Welcome to our world.. ;)

Comment

But he works where you just surf and d/l. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo

When you say it like that i want to go there on my day off too!

Comment

Good Luck...:thumb: seems like fun...working somewhere you like to
              - Damien

Comment

Actually, those days are long gone. I officially lost my job last Wednesday, me and the other 'IT' guy on site (although he didn't know a thing). New job advertised, but I'm on as a casual until the new position gets filled. But for a while now I've basically been doing the work of two people, so it's keepin me kinda busy.

With any luck, I'll get the new job too...

Comment

Damn if they mightn't get ya into shape yet. :thumb:

Comment

Damn if they mightn't get ya into shape yet. :thumb:

I'll be quite happy if they do... Plus I'll be sitting sweet earnin $40k a year.. country livin.. what more could I want? :)

Comment

A new car, new PC, new game console, new video card, etc, etc, etc,.......

Comment

Hmm, you guys are lucky not to have sutch a physique job..

I got to walk about 20-25 km/night, wich is 13 hours long including one hour lunch, (if i'm lucky that is)..
                        May not sound to hard but after a couple of years.. Ya now..

Only good thing is that we get to drive brand new cars between our customers.

:cheers:

Comment

Good stuff,
                          Thats just the tip of the iceberg....

Comment

Originally posted by kane2g
                            Today was the first day that i actually got to fix computers!! So it was a lot more fun than doing the paperwork.
                            Also a sales manager came in w/ his machine. He just got a 9700Pro for his machine, but the BIOS didnt come w. 4x support and he couldnt flash it.
                            So for doing this i got his old video card - GF4 mx440
                            not bad for a 5 min bios flash!!! huh? :D

I also found out that i might be getting some good deals on other stuff that is returned! :D :thumb:
                            Cant wait to get paid so i can afford stuff again!!!

OK im done rambling now
                            : peace2:
                            May you never loose your enthusiasm for your new dream job! Good luck.
                            :-(

Comment

Work? What's that. Building PCs=fun (and the occasionally excessive ****ing swearing at the stupid piece of **** )

Work? You must enlighten me to what that is. I've heard the term, but I understand it requires effort which I'm not willing to put forward.

Comment

Working...
                              X