No announcement yet.

Forum Member of the Year! (2001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well, the person who first answered my reply must be on here fairly often, and is quick to see new posts.. so you win.. ;)

Comment

• Well, in that case, thanks for the vote Beefy :D

Comment

• no problems.. now, who wants my next vote?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
          Vote now for the Forum Member of the Year for 2001 - Remember we can see who votes for who, we might make it public if you vote for yourself... :p

I'd love to vote for myself but... I"M NOT THERE, Again. :mad:

Comment

• ok, anyone who isn't on the list, and wants to vote for themselves, just vote for me.. Then, when it's all over, we can look who voted for me and see them as the people who wanted to vote for themselves..

Comment

• Ok might give that one a try, but i'm still gonna take my case to mr tweak!!

Comment

• fair enough. it's just that you ain't the only one who missed out... so if anyone else wants to vote for themselves.. go for it.

Comment

• I no i'm not the only one that missed out but considering i'm the only person thats game enough to into a taxi with Mr Tweak and take him to clubs and stuff then i thought maybe i woulda got a gig!

Comment

• Now that's a brave thing to do.. :) I think he just went through the top 100 or so posters, and any names that were familar from the last year he put on the list.. seeing as you've only got 3 posts so far since the restart, he must have missed your name..

Comment

• Considering he tells cab drivers that they r afghans and calles em f**k face all the time, plus he never pays his way!!

Comment

• Are we a tad put out atm Morpheus?????:?: :eek:

Comment

• doesn't seem too happy, does he?

Comment

• nah i'm just stirrin, maybe if i posted more he woulda put me in the poll.

Comment

• possibly.. or he missed you on purpose for some reason.. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by Morpheus
                                Considering he tells cab drivers that they r afghans and calles em f**k face all the time, plus he never pays his way!!
                                Umm right, I'm not going to take this to a personal level here. But let me remind you who paid for all your drinks and lent you money when you didn't have. Thanks for the appreciation, no more in the future man.

Comment

Working...
                                X