No announcement yet.

Forum Member of the Year! (2001)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will take your word for it. I'm am sure it just rolls off your tongue. :rolleyes:
    Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

• volton: Sitting here it is currently 31 degrees inside, and its only 11.45am, and it gets hotter as the day goes on, couldnt imagine what the temp is outside.

We had some really heavy rain last night so its made it steamy, as usually we have a very dry heat, no humidity normally.

Mudgee

This might give you a bit of an idea about where I live, if you feel like do some reading

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
        Your only as old as what you feel, and I feel fantastic :D
        yes you do honey pie, yes you do :devil: :devil: soft and warm....:thumb:
        [space saving sig]
        AMD 0wn3z j00!
        [/space saving sig]

Comment

• sssssshhhhhhhh.........dont tell em anything, dont want to give our secrets away now do we ;)

Comment

• Hey! You forgot my dad!(me to:D )

:o Only read 1st page:toung:

Comment

• How could we forget you guys?
              Have missed not having you around actually

Comment

• Actually a large number of ppl missed out when ya consider that only 29 are named out of 495 members (yah nearly 500). :smokin:
                <center> </center>

Comment

• Quite enjoy a spot of wine and yabbies !!!! Did you experience
                  those incredible fires ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                    volton: Sitting here it is currently 31 degrees inside, and its only 11.45am, and it gets hotter as the day goes on, couldnt imagine what the temp is outside.

We had some really heavy rain last night so its made it steamy, as usually we have a very dry heat, no humidity normally.

Mudgee

This might give you a bit of an idea about where I live, if you feel like do some reading
                    I took had a visit to the site. Looks like a nice place to visit, but that is a long flight for rolling hill and cattle. If I am traveling that far, I need naked babes and beer and...
                    *did I say that out loud:snip:*

Comment

• Originally posted by volton
                      Quite enjoy a spot of wine and yabbies !!!! Did you experience
                      those incredible fires ??

We had one near by but nothing too serious, we were getting all the smoke from the fires in the Blue Mountains during the night when the winds blew up

Comment

• Originally posted by JealousMidget

I took had a visit to the site. Looks like a nice place to visit, but that is a long flight for rolling hill and cattle. If I am traveling that far, I need naked babes and beer and...
                        *did I say that out loud:snip:*
                        If you read it, you would of seen that its says a place to relax not get exhausted from over exursion, from chasing babes and ..........well you know what else I mean.

Comment

• Like I said, that's a long flight for rollin' hills...

Comment

• ah but a flight to australia is worth the trip ;)

Comment

• LOL :p I flew from Germany to west oz in the tail of the plane hehe

I think it is worse to eastern states

Comment

• Mudgee is a good place for a pub crawl though as there are quiet a few and all in easy crawling distance. ;)
                                <center> </center>

Comment

Working...
                                X