• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you cruel cruel people think of the anomals rights :(

Comment

Are you vegetarian Izzfizz :?:

Comment

When the next angel dies maybe u should consider salt water fish for the entree :fly:

Comment

Nah, couldn't eat my pets.........besides have you seen what they do in their tank :fish: :frog:

Comment

I have a full blooded Chocolate Lab named Janie and a Beta Fish named Dog... HEHE I will get pics when my girlfriend gives me my camera back.

Comment

:eek: Your girlfriend?

Comment

Your girlfriend is gone with the camera? She left you alone behind?

Comment

No she is in Computer graphics at college and uses it alot like that. It is always in here laptop case.

Comment

We HAD a cat here at my dad's, but my Step sister & her boy friend had her in their car,and got in a small crash ( i think) in the parking lot. She managed to get out and run off.:confused. We havn't seen her since. That was about six months ago:

Comment

Comment

I dont think you need a pet seeing your family own half the pet population

Comment

I have 2 dogs,2 cats,1 crazy bird and fish.
                          <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
                          <P ALIGN=CENTER>
                          <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
                          </script>
                          </P>
                          <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

I forgot about putting a pic of my pet fish.

Not that you can see them real well, but at least ya know I got a tank to put em in.....lol

Comment

Nice TV cabinet there WS... :)

Comment

Thanks, I was playing with my cam the other day, so when dirtydog mentioned fish I remembered that I had taken a pic of the loungeroom with the fishtank in it.
                                I just couldn't be bothered editing the pic b4 postin it.:sun:

Comment

Working...
                                X