Clear All

• ... and aren't i just a sexy beast? ;) :D

its a nokia 7650
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

• Originally posted by Olie
      hmmmm the day before i lost my hair

*sniff* :tears:
      So ya finally got rid of that head placed amazonas of yours..? Good job!

Comment

• RAHHHHHHHHHHH
        TT Original

Comment

• Ok, so I discovered this thread by accident and started reading it. I figured, its 3AM, I got about 1/2 before I should be headin to bed. So I started...

Its now 3:30 AM. I got through 10 pages, and figured Id check how many more I have to go. 72?!?!?!?!?! Yea I need some more Bawls.

No No, Im not that bored. The threads 2 years old so Im not too worried bout the begining. If you havent read it, there is some funny stuff about Mr.Tweak and his Beer. He actually looks drunk in one pic :thumb:.

So heres my Pic, Im the dude on the left in the suit. Already got one in the gallaries, but thats no good. This ones at a wedding in the summer, so its about 5-6 months old. Thats my little cousin to the side. No beer here, sorry. Try me again in about a weeks time, when Ill be legally (key word, legally) able to drink.

Comment

• im not totallly sober so here is apic of me taken about 5 mins ago on a webcam i was trying to hold while clicking the button

oh god its hideous KILL IT!!!!

Comment

RAHHHHHHHHHHH
              Olie, did you stay on the rollercoaster too long?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                :rofl:

Comment

• well...

*wanders off*
                  TT Original

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                    I thought that he was stickin' some bodily part of his into a powerpoint while takin' the pic. :laugh:

He has commented on the electrical jolts that he's received b4 around here. :devil win

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiggo
                      I thought that he was stickin' some bodily part of his into a powerpoint while takin' the pic. :laugh:

He has commented on the electrical jolts that he's received b4 around here. :devil win
                      :rofl:

Comment

• Pretty much off topic, but the worst electrical shock I saw was when my cousin was f'in around with a old monitor trying to fix it, and he accidently touched the coil while he was discharging it. He just freaked for about 5 seconds, then got all normal and was like, damn, I better not touch that again. Hes been zapped by 220 alot too, he seems to be immune and/or lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by [b]Fatguy3
                          Pretty much off topic, but the worst electrical shock I saw was when my cousin was f'in around with a old monitor trying to fix it, and he accidently touched the coil while he was discharging it. He just freaked for about 5 seconds, then got all normal and was like, damn, I better not touch that again. Hes been zapped by 220 alot too, he seems to be immune and/or lucky.
                          247 volts !!! And yes, it hurt !
                          110volts isn't too bad anymore and 24volts is fun...don't ask.
                          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Originally posted by E^vol
                            110volts isn't too bad anymore and 24volts is fun...don't ask.
                            Did 35V in a Physics class once. Tickled a bit. :) Most of the danger of electricity comes from current, not voltage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beefy
                              Most of the danger of electricity comes from current, not voltage.

That is true,

Ampere kills, as low as 0.2 Ampere through the heart can stop it.

Voltage burns, well high voltage can kill to but then due to burn wounds or damage to the internal organs, specially kidneys..

I saw a documentary on tv a while ago bout a young russian boy who peed on a high voltage station which completely burned of his genitalia..
                              I'm sure that hurt.. :)

Comment

well...

*wanders off*
                                I wasn't being nasty Olie, just meant were you sitting at the front, you know how your face gets distorted from the wind force and your skin gets pulled back really tight?
                                anways, just meant that it was a bf grin :D

Comment

Working...
                                X